PDA

View Full Version : Guns

sinople1
11-28-2006, 05:26 PM
ok im new to the website so i have a quick question i have a spyder imagine select which was a great gun until about a month ago when it started to crap out on me i finally found the problem with it and its the capacitor which is a nothing fix but i just found a brand new raven nexion for $108 i dont know if i should buy this new one and sell the imagine which buy the way has upgrades such as barrel, volumizer, and bolt or should i just buy the new one and keep the imagine for backup but idk how much i can get for the imagine any prices in mind?

Hossy
11-28-2006, 05:29 PM
ok im new to the website so i have a quick question i have a spyder imagine select which was a great gun until about a month ago when it started to crap out on me i finally found the problem with it and its the capacitor which is a nothing fix but i just found a brand new raven nexion for $108 i dont know if i should buy this new one and sell the imagine which buy the way has upgrades such as barrel, volumizer, and bolt or should i just buy the new one and keep the imagine for backup but idk how much i can get for the imagine any prices in mind?

welcome to the forums!

id say maybe 50-60 bucts for the imagine, depending on how fast/ where you sell it.

108 for a nexion, if you have the money, and dont want to spend alot it seems ok. If you want to go to a better gun, buy an ION. great gun, and yet they are cheap.

bracer028
11-28-2006, 05:29 PM
i'll buy ur imagine for 25 bucks

Jimmyd24
11-28-2006, 05:50 PM
25? that sounds a little cheapish, give him some respect

Hossy
11-28-2006, 05:52 PM
just in case you do wanna know, if you part it out, you can get more usually.

your frame is worth like 40 bucks used....

Theheroguy
11-28-2006, 05:59 PM
welcome to the forums!

id say maybe 50-60 bucts for the imagine, depending on how fast/ where you sell it.

108 for a nexion, if you have the money, and dont want to spend alot it seems ok. If you want to go to a better gun, buy an ION. great gun, and yet they are cheap.

an ion ions are good in all I'm sorry but his isn't the spyder forums everyone should screamvs especially since they are going to have a lot of bugs worked out soon in the next generation