PDA

View Full Version : That's it. I've had it with Action Village.

Abe2112
11-27-2006, 07:04 PM
About 4 weeks ago I ordered a Expansion Chamber, a vertical adapter w/ LPC attatched, a hose and some 90 degree connector. Everything came except for the LPC which was supposed to already be connected to the vertical adapter. Ok, that's fine, I'll send it back. It will take another week to get it, but it wont really matter because I have other things to do. We go to action village and for some reason they recommended I contact kingman...It was kingman's product but not kingman's mistake so by then I was getting pretty angry. Kingman's response what pretty much the same as what I was saying.

So the vertical adapter w/ LPC is sent back all the way to action village which didn't take long. I'm in Delaware but for some reason it is quicker to send back than to get it sent here...:confused:...Finally today I get the damn adapter and what's this...? I get the same damn thing. No LPC is attatched. Just the adapter. Now I'm really angry because it will take another 3-4 days to send back and another week to get it here and the chances are, they won't give me the right stuff...again. I really don't know what to do.

Here it is: http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=nzBx05nMnxlx-dynOD6xe5MFFyTZG60QBJE=?ProductID=SsTAqArbjL4AAAED lXeJaRO3

Jimmyd24
11-27-2006, 07:10 PM
thats pretty gay, try calling them and demand your money back, they will probably give your money back and try to get some more free stuff, good luck

DRAGON
11-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Answer me this, if all that was missing was the LPC, why didn't you have them just send the LPC? Ever hear of a full refund and if they don't comply call the BBB and file a complaint? -

Abe2112
11-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Answer me this, if all that was missing was the LPC, why didn't you have them just send the LPC? Ever hear of a full refund and if they don't comply call the BBB and file a complaint? -

They asked me to send the whole thing out there:confused:

I just heard today that Kingman has been sending them the adapter without the chambers so I just have to buy something else.

DRAGON
11-28-2006, 02:10 PM
I just heard today that Kingman has been sending them the adapter without the chambers so I just have to buy something else.

Do you really care what Kingman has been sending them? It' is plainly advertised as both parts included. You make a thread stating you're fed up yet it sounds as though you're letting them manipulate you(and doing a fine job may I add) into something other than what your initial intent was. In suppose I'm done here.....good luck - :rolleyes:

Abe2112
11-28-2006, 05:59 PM
What the hell are you talking about? I'm angry because there is no decent paintball store here in Delaware. I can't just pick somewhere else to get my stuff so they aren't manipulating me. I don't really have much choice.

FredPo
11-28-2006, 06:04 PM
This is exactly why I don't order from Action Village.

Fred

DRAGON
11-28-2006, 06:35 PM
........ I don't really have much choice.

Choice heh......an understatement (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=3841) - :o

Ares
11-28-2006, 07:45 PM
try ecx in newport, best shot at getting parts in delaware. http://www.ecxactionsports.com/paintballstore.php .you should call them and see if they have the VA and lpc

druid
11-28-2006, 08:54 PM
or County Sports (store Link in my sig) in New Jersey.....I've ordered from them myself. Awesome store

Abe2112
11-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Thank you so much, I never knew they had websites

yamaha cow
11-29-2006, 06:21 PM
no offence but the store i work at has a really hard time ordering there stuff from kingman but actionvillage gets it there in like 2 days i live in minnesota so i dont know what the deal is. maybe some guy needs to be kicked in a certain place so his head gets dislodged from his butt.