PDA

View Full Version : Favorite MR2 Stories

Jarhead
11-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Instead of the usual problems and fixes and where can I get that. I would like to hear some stories, good or bad about the MR2.

Please post your war stories here!

Maxx-Damage
11-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Cool i like the idea:)

The first time i played with my MR, i wasnt part of this forum and never knew about breaking in the bolt. The last round i flip my gun in to 3burst and go. When the other team got the flag i ran towards them only to be surprised by his teammate. I fire..gun stops, i turn and run and get 3 center shots up my back. So that ended my day not knowing what happened.

The second time i played, i was breaking balls left and right. So i decided to do my best tactic, stand in the open and pepeer the snot out of anything that moved. It worked i got 3kills, and 2 frozen over 12oz c02 tanks.

My last fav story is i went local field and i pull out my gun. Everyone looked and said "wow, hes ready for war". They all checked out my gun and asked what it was, i said "Spyder MR2, from kingman". They didnt believe it and after a few minutes they went to go get thier stuff for the next game, I got out within 2min of airball for a few games. Then when i start to get ready to leave i hear them say theres a game over at the castle. I go play and dominate. I got about 15kills and all took a lil work to get, but noone was close. I was so proud of my self. Then my game ended with no paint, no air, and a barrel full of paint. I didnt get out. I was amazed. thats all i got until sunday when i play again...

Jarhead
11-28-2006, 01:01 PM
A couple of months ago I was playing in a woodsball game and I was walking drag with a 5 man fire team. We were walking in a cross 1 point, 2 wings a middle and me on the tail. Our point man walk out into a clearing and was popped from a hill side about a 80-90 meters away. Are group returned fire while I was watching the trail expecting and rush from behind. The groups guns were a A-5 stock and a couple of Spyders and a Ion. They were not even getting most shots close. I looked when I heard our guys yell, He was standing up waving because they couldn't hit him. He then was going to start firing from the standing position. I flipped my MR2 to full Auto and with the Apex hit him around 5-6 times. After they game he was whining no-one has ever hit him at that distance. Made me feel good since he said he had about $2500.00 in his sniper set-up.

Jarhead
11-28-2006, 01:09 PM
Last weekend I was playing at spools and since it was late in the day, I borrowed some paint because I was too lazy to walk back to the safe zone for mine.
well the paint broke about 1/2 minute into the game and the Apex was send flyers everywhere. I did a quick barrel change to the my other barrel and I was back in the game. In less than a mintue, I rack up 8 kills and was only taken out when I look around when I heard a close in shot and really shouldn't have. Took two in the mask, I never said I was smart. did I? But my MR2 has really been the hot gun and now two more guys at our field have bought one.

Alien
11-28-2006, 03:09 PM
great story

pbgrandpa
11-29-2006, 04:40 AM
Well my story has nothing to do with playing at the field,but the look on my grandson face when he opened up the box. His eyes got as big as 1/2 dollars and his hands trembling as he put it together. That was priceless.

Jarhead
11-29-2006, 07:04 AM
Well my story has nothing to do with playing at the field,but the look on my grandson face when he opened up the box. His eyes got as big as 1/2 dollars and his hands trembling as he put it together. That was priceless.

Those are the stories that live with you a lifetime!!!

Alien
11-29-2006, 09:19 AM
if it was possible for you will you work as designers for paintball gun to kingman?

pbgrandpa
11-29-2006, 09:35 AM
if it was possible for you will you work as designers for paintball gun to kingman? Me or Jarhead?????

Jarhead
11-29-2006, 10:08 AM
if it was possible for you will you work as designers for paintball gun to kingman?

Sure, we could be a design team1

Alien
11-29-2006, 12:39 PM
For me it like a dream lol