PDA

View Full Version : Got me 2 new sets of kicks...

druid
11-25-2006, 08:50 PM
I like these boots. I got them on the Black Friday sales at the Army/Navy store. I got them for work but both (or either) set(s) would make good (PAINTBALL) scenario boots -.- ...especially where I play...They are Bates...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/new%20boots%20nov%20of%20o%20six/newboots002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/new%20boots%20nov%20of%20o%20six/newboots006.jpg

set #2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/new%20boots%20nov%20of%20o%20six/newbootsParatroopers003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/new%20boots%20nov%20of%20o%20six/newbootsParatroopers002.jpg

spydr
11-25-2006, 09:30 PM
It's kinda funny how you made fun of daniel for wearing gauges but real punks wear boots like.....yours.

durrell
11-25-2006, 09:37 PM
It's kinda funny how you made fun of daniel for wearing gauges but real punks wear boots like.....yours.

It's kind of funny how you get banned for flaming multiple times but continue anyway. :dodgy:

xtraking
11-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Bates> all.

Dad uses nothing but bates for work.

UKwithPride
11-25-2006, 10:54 PM
HAHA! That reminds me of Ron Whites skit and the time he was thrown out of the bar.

**My post is not meant to flame**

druid
11-26-2006, 12:43 AM

Sufice it to say, you obviously haven't mastered the fine art of reading. Let me help you out with that and highlight the appropriate section for you...

I like these boots. I got them on the Black Friday sales at the Army/Navy store. I got them for work but both (or either) set(s) would make good (PAINTBALL) scenario boots -.- ...especially where I play...They are Bates...

1. I work in a profession that requires a black, polishable boot.
2. I work in a profession that requires a boot with no visible logos.
3. I work in a profession that requires a boot with extraordinary ankle support.
4. I work in a profession that requires me to be on my feet all of shift.
5. I work in a profession that requires me to respond in a back-up call.
6. I work in a profession that requires me to kick someone's ass when the need arises.
7. I work in a profession.......do you?...even work?

Punk? Hardly...

Maxx-Damage
11-26-2006, 08:47 AM
6. I work in a profession that requires me to kick someone's ass when the need arises.
I like Number 6, sounds like fun for u.

leed
11-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Sufice it to say, you obviously haven't mastered the fine art of reading. Let me help you out with that and highlight the appropriate section for you...

1. I work in a profession that requires a black, polishable boot.
2. I work in a profession that requires a boot with no visible logos.
3. I work in a profession that requires a boot with extraordinary ankle support.
4. I work in a profession that requires me to be on my feet all of shift.
5. I work in a profession that requires me to respond in a back-up call.
7. I work in a profession.......do you?...even work?

Punk? Hardly...

You spelled suffice wrong. :D :p

Nice kicks! Wouldn't want to be kicked in the arse with those.. LOL.

xtraking
11-26-2006, 11:02 AM
okay enough of the flirting you two... lets just talk about how bad ass they are.

calebh
11-26-2006, 11:09 AM
they're pretty freaking awesome. id hit that. :P

black friday? ugh... i hate going anywhere that day, except really late, after everyone else is shopped out. how much they cost?

druid
11-26-2006, 12:41 PM
I like Number 6, sounds like fun for u.
It's no longer 'fun' when you have mastered the skills to do it. All it means is someone's always 'gunning' for you to see if they can beat you. That's fine...just more 'practice' (training) for me :D because fools never learn...and I am faaaar from 'fool'..
You spelled suffice wrong. :p
I chalk it up to an 8 yr old key board that sticks and skips letters. :p
Nice kicks! Wouldn't want to be kicked in the arse with those.. LOL.
thanks. Especially by someone with skillz :D

they're pretty freaking awesome. id hit that. :P
not exactly the proper 'leather conditioner' peeps use...lol....
black friday? ugh... i hate going anywhere that day, except really late, after everyone else is shopped out.
yeah, you ain't kidding -.- ...the wife haaaaad to go shopping and I told her that it was going to cost her.............the boots, you perves...
how much they cost?

The Paratrooper set was marked $89.95 and the other was $85.95 - I bought them at "buy one, get one half-price" so I paid full price for the Paratrooper Boots and the $86 dollar pair cost me $43.

I'm on vacation for the next 6 days and that gives me time to wear them/break them in before returning to work.

bomberpilot07
11-26-2006, 12:52 PM
nice... but stop with the yellow font!! its hurting my eyes :p

claustrophobia9
11-26-2006, 01:50 PM
for real

bigred76
11-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Damn, why is it whenever Druid posts a thread, I get back and read it and can't stop laughing my ass off? :D

Nice boots, Paul. The bad side of another two pair of boots is just like the firing range... the more guns you bring out and shoot, the more you have to clean. Enjoy cleaning X 3! :D

claustrophobia9
11-26-2006, 02:05 PM
if you wanted to intimidate you should get those wierd boots katt had posted before. like the satanist ones or w/e

druid
11-26-2006, 04:40 PM

GET OVER IT :D

if you wanted to intimidate you should get those wierd boots katt had posted before. like the satanist ones or w/e

I would but

1. I don't really need to intimidate anymore. I've been there so long, my reputation precedes me. (old inmates tell new inmates "...don't **** with him..." while pointing at me.
2. The Department considers them "excessively aggressive in style"
3. Look out of place with a freshly pressed uniform.

Now...I would wear Katt's style out of work. That would be less wear-and-tear on my work boots, since I rarely wear sneakers at all.

bomberpilot07
11-26-2006, 04:44 PM
I rarely wear sneakers at all.

LIES!! lol

what ever happened to katt anyways?

claustrophobia9
11-26-2006, 05:21 PM
epilepsy from yellow on light blue

bigred76
11-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Get a better background and stop complaining.... :dodgy: It isn't helping anyone. :nododgy:

vwjimmy
11-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Those boots are definately you! Nice score, but I feel for you out on black Friday :)

claustrophobia9
11-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Get a better background and stop complaining.... :dodgy: It isn't helping anyone. :nododgy:
im not changing for druid

UKwithPride
11-26-2006, 06:15 PM
im not changing for druid
Might want to test out your theories on DarkSide before posting there claus...

Ace24
11-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Hahaha.

Druid I love you.

Please dont kick me.

So I am assuming I can see those in March put to action huh?

druid
11-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Hahaha.

So I am assuming I can see those in March put to action huh?

um...yep :D

DFSniper
11-27-2006, 03:18 AM
nice. but i prefer tanker boots just cuz the extra straps!

druid
11-27-2006, 04:12 AM
I'd have gotten the tankers except the sole is flat (no tread to speak of) and The Director may have a ploblem with the strap itself...

bamf-hacker
11-27-2006, 04:25 AM
Sweet Boots...... I got myself a pair of Magnums to replace my 20 year old Timberlands. Didn't get rid of them, but now they are yard boots :)

AND, Boys please play nice!

druid
11-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Sweet Boots...... I got myself a pair of Magnums to replace my 20 year old Timberlands. Didn't get rid of them, but now they are yard boots :)
I hate Magnums. Over the years, I have had 4 pair and each pair has given me nothing but trouble...zippers broke...leather cracked at the point where your toes meet the foot...liner tore away from the boot...soles separate from the leather...for whatever reason, I always thought to myself "perhaps just an isolated incident" but 4 pairs later, still problems? No thanks, no more for me.
AND, Boys please play nice!

I am playing nice...I'm staying on topic and not whining about 'other' and 'unrelated' subjects...:D

But yeah...I wanted to get the Ft. Lewis boots from Danner but couldn't reason out spending $235 on a single pair of boots :headbrick:

calebh
11-27-2006, 04:34 PM
wow, even if you're trying to be nice to claus, the blue's almost as bad... if you're trying to match the background, well shame on you :P

ive been trying to figure out where you worked that you needed boots and had to be able to kick bum. finally, when you said inmate, i got it.

druid: my anti-drug

claustrophobia9
11-27-2006, 05:23 PM
what do you mean, i hardly ever play nice.

Ace24
11-27-2006, 05:27 PM
what do you mean, i hardly ever play nice.

You butthole. I just switched to darkside and now I cant see that :(

calebh
11-27-2006, 07:01 PM
rofl

you gotta go with the spyder blue. i mean, this is the SPYDER oc

Baozer
11-27-2006, 07:52 PM
i just skimmed half of the first page.. so i dont really know whats going on...

but those boots look awesome =D

i wouldnt mind having a pair ^_^

claustrophobia9
11-28-2006, 12:54 PM
You butthole. I just switched to darkside and now I cant see that :(
all is fair in love and war

newkid
11-29-2006, 05:28 PM
they look mean

druid
11-29-2006, 07:16 PM
they look mean

well, I work in a prison...I'm not exactly a nice guy...lol

bigred76
11-29-2006, 07:28 PM
QFT, Druid pulls babies from their mother's wombs and eats them for breakfast. For lunch, he eats raw moose, which, by the way, he stalked and killed with his bare hands. For dinner... whatever crosses his path on the way home. :dodgy:

druid
11-29-2006, 07:43 PM
QFT, Druid pulls babies from their mother's wombs and eats them for breakfast. For lunch, he eats raw moose, which, by the way, he stalked and killed with his bare hands. For dinner... whatever crosses his path on the way home. :dodgy:

omg...STOP TELLIN TEH SHEEEEEECRETSH!!!

Ace24
11-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Tim's just jealous. :D

druid
11-29-2006, 09:37 PM
Tim's just jealous. :D

how bad is that? weak and jealous?!?

bwahahahaha! :D

bigred76
11-29-2006, 09:47 PM
"Weak and jealous" my ass... No Paul, that does not mean you can try to kick my ass with your boots.

druid
11-29-2006, 11:10 PM
:lol: lol

Halucin8
11-29-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey druid nice boots. Ya want to break them in quick? wear them in the shower and walk around in them for about and hour then let them air dry. polish after theya re dry to recondition the leather. Always worked great for my combat boots int he Marine Corps.