PDA

View Full Version : ND vs USC

LowTrunkOzz
11-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Who's it gonna be, folks? I'm goin with ND, because they're my team, even though I'm from Ohio and I have to hear about OSU all the time from the rest of my family. I think USC has the running game, but ND defense is gonna really step it up tonight. Any thoughts from the peanut gallery??:D

nate

Total90Oliver
11-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Go NOTRE DAME!!! After Lendale left USC i dont really care for them anymore..lol

Hoppy11
11-25-2006, 04:37 PM
Go ND!! Write this down because this will be the one and only time I will root for ND.

FredPo
11-25-2006, 04:41 PM
I root for ND b/c I want to see my team (OSU) and Michigan battle it out again for the National Championship.

Fred

durrell
11-25-2006, 04:43 PM
I root for ND b/c I want to see my team (OSU) and Michigan battle it out again for the National Championship.

Fred

I was considering going for USC but then I remembered if they won they would play for the National Championship..so I say go ND.

LowTrunkOzz
11-25-2006, 09:12 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........well, ND (my team from forever back and forever more) played TERRIBLE....and that's what i'll blame it on.....Quinn was running 'skeered tonight....i hated to watch, but couldn't look away....by FAR AND AWAY not they're best game, but that's the way it rolls some times....Wiess is probably hoarse from screaming by now, I know I am!

nate

Moe
11-25-2006, 09:43 PM
balls. screw usc.