PDA

View Full Version : Zomg Teh Baby Barronzorz

TheRedBarron
11-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Baby #2, and once again no sign of african americanism... Although Makyla has darkened up alot, she has a beautiful complexion, but this thread isnt about her.

Kyra Lynn (Ki-yra) 7lbs. 4 ounces. Born on Nov. 25 10:22 AM. She is beautiful and healthy, and has a full head of hair (which according to the Dr's is why Shanna was having heartburn... I think they are on crack) They induced labor because we went to the hospital today (2nd time in 2 days) and shanna was having contractions but it appeared like another false alarm, so they just induced labor and performed the C-Section. Everything went great, they are both resting at the hospital, I came home to let the dog out and to inform my brother (who is in Iraq.. again).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/xxximyourfatexxx/KyraLynn.jpg

Im a proud father. Cigars for everyone!! (who is 18 that is)

Ace24
11-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Awww! Beautiful baby! Congrats man!

(I'm a dumbass at times. Please excuse my stab at ignorance )

JK bro haha.

Maxx-Damage
11-25-2006, 02:02 PM
Congrats, good luck.

druid
11-25-2006, 02:08 PM
congrats barron. Give Shanna a gentle kiss on the forehead for such a beautiful baby.

edit. My wife confirms the doctor's claims about the heartburn/head-ful of hair. She spit out three for me :D

TheRedBarron
11-25-2006, 02:11 PM
congrats barron. Give Shanna a gentle kiss on the forehead for such a beautiful baby.
That has been done :) And thank you very much, her sister thinks she is a doll though.. :confused:

shunut
11-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Congrats bud, now you have a 5 man team...

Well 1 man and 4 women.

DRAGON
11-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Wanna see some better pics and congrats bro. Thanks for thinking enough of us to share the moment with ya. PENTHOUSE PARTY WOOT!!!!! -

Hossy
11-25-2006, 02:58 PM
so is this the one that steals your controller?

woah smart kid already :rolleyes:

Theheroguy
11-25-2006, 02:58 PM
congrats who's shanna?

UKwithPride
11-25-2006, 03:00 PM
congrats who's shanna?
His wife, lol.

And congrats matt! She's beautiful.

Hossy
11-25-2006, 03:08 PM
congrats who's shanna?

she also comes on the forums sometimes

bigred76
11-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Wow, gorgeous daughter, Matt! Mad props to Shanna (and to you, of course)!

durrell
11-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Digging the name Matt. Kyra is a cool name. She's beautiful. :up:

vikingshadow
11-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Wow - you're a lucky man! Boys are cool, but when you have daughters, you're always gonna be Daddy! And that goes triple for you!

Congratulations! Here's to the spitup X2, the diapers X2, the crying X2, the late night/early morning feedings X2 and the unconditional love X2! Say congrats to Shanna for me and it's great you guys have extra to be thankful for this year (especially that she didn't come closer to Christmas, hahaha!)

vwjimmy
11-25-2006, 03:50 PM
She is beautiful Matt! All our best to you, Shanna and the whole family!!!
Quite the Holiday gift!
and Vike, whats the matter with Christmas babies? My b-day is the 21st and my youngest sons is the 20th....
Anyway, hope all is perfect for you all and again, congrats!
Jim

timmyshoota
11-25-2006, 03:53 PM
I know why your babies don't show signs of being black. :dodgy:

Congrats. I'd smoke a cigar for ya, but I gave up smoking and am gonna keep it that way.

leed
11-25-2006, 04:32 PM
I know why your babies don't show signs of being black. :dodgy:

Congrats. I'd smoke a cigar for ya, but I gave up smoking and am gonna keep it that way.

LOL, I think it's time to take out the stick. Not the Ban-stick, but the beat-down-stick. :rolleyes:

Congrats Matt, glad to see things went well! I'm happy for being an immature little brat still, otherwise I'd have to put up with little babies coming from 'no-where.':o

Hoppy11
11-25-2006, 04:34 PM
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, my god she is ugly. :p Just kidding man and congrats.. but you are now out numbered 4-1 by girls and you are married to one. Any life you somehow still had.. is over. :)

bamf-hacker
11-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Congrats buddy. Love the name ;)

4 girls in the house you are going to need an outhouse for yourself...

Give Shanna a hug and tell her job well done. :applause:

DRAGON
11-25-2006, 06:17 PM
4 girls in the house you are going to need an outhouse for yourself...

He definitely better not forget to raise the toilet seat lol - :D

vikingshadow
11-25-2006, 06:40 PM
and Vike, whats the matter with Christmas babies? My b-day is the 21st and my youngest sons is the 20th....

Nothing at all!! Just hell on the pocket book come Christmas time....one of my students was born on Christmas Eve - he says it's hard because he has to think twice as hard on what he wants, LOL!

I wasn't meaning anything bad about Christmas babies - really. My daughter's b0day was Nov 17 - a week before Thanksgiving. It's cool having kids around the holidays.

Man, now I feel bad for throwing a bad joke out there....

vwjimmy
11-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Man, now I feel bad for throwing a bad joke out there....
Take it easy Vike......just pullin your chain....
Besides, a girl that beautiful...it doesnt matter when her b-day is...
Oh yea, when the time comes Matt and Shanna....I am at the ready to defend her honor if needed :)

TheRedBarron
11-25-2006, 07:24 PM
so is this the one that steals your controller?

woah smart kid already :rolleyes:

Lol, Nah Makyla is 16 months old and walking/talking up a storm, she thinks that Kyra is a toy though...:confused:

And Jimmy, thanks man lol.

Vike she is the best gift I could have asked for so no worries on the lame joke :p

Chris... :dodgy:

chubb0rz
11-25-2006, 07:30 PM
wow awesome...funny how we were talking about that only hours before :) def. another beautiful baby and beautiful name

Ace24
11-25-2006, 08:00 PM
He definitely better not forget to raise the toilet seat lol - :D
lmao raise.

You mean lower... unless of course you want to be yelled at by every woman in the house haha.

Hossy
11-25-2006, 08:10 PM
lmao raise.

You mean lower... unless of course you want to be yelled at by every woman in the house haha.

hes rich enough that the babies probably already have there own full bathroom :rolleyes:

Lol, Nah Makyla is 16 months old and walking/talking up a storm, she thinks that Kyra is a toy though...

she better not loose this toy! :p that would be a disaster

DFSniper
11-27-2006, 03:23 AM
Baby #2, and once again no sign of african americanism... Although Makyla has darkened up alot, she has a beautiful complexion, but this thread isnt about her.

Im a proud father. Cigars for everyone!! (who is 18 that is)

lol, maybe thats saying something, Barron. oh, and while you're up, pass me one of those cigars...wait, nvm, you can sit down, i forgot i dont smoke...

TheRedBarron
11-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Well thanks to everyone.. :) the baby and her mother are now home, and in full health, Shanna is back to telling me what to do, and I would imagine that she will make an appearance here to thank everyone personally.

As for it being my kid or not, eh, whatever, if the she looked like me you wouldnt all have said that she was beautiful, plus, my palms and the sole of my foot are the same color as hers, she must be mine :P

DRAGON
11-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Good humor Barron. Just FYI, the ones that did make the less than dignified comments have been bumped to the top of my personal **** list -

I still wanna see some more pics!!!!!!!!!!

bamf-hacker
11-28-2006, 06:20 PM
my palms and the sole of my foot are the same color as hers, she must be mine :P

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Thanks Barron I needed that!

I am with Drago... More pics please.

*EM1-Master*
11-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Congrats man! I'll take a cigar here :)

DFSniper
11-29-2006, 03:56 AM
As for it being my kid or not, eh, whatever, if the she looked like me you wouldnt all have said that she was beautiful, plus, my palms and the sole of my foot are the same color as hers, she must be mine :P

sorry, i meant that maybe you're really white on the inside...my fault for the miscommunication...

bigred76
11-29-2006, 11:53 AM
*scratches head* She looks like Shanna, and that's enough for me... Btw, better buy a safe for your Xbox controllers, no matter how many you have, because TWO babies in the house do a more thorough job than just one. I'd know, I have a twin. ;)

marvin-martian
11-29-2006, 11:55 AM
*scratches head* She looks like Shanna
and we're lucky

xsgmike66x
11-29-2006, 02:59 PM
and we're lucky

very lucky :) jp

Congrats Matt n Shanna!

newkid
11-29-2006, 05:54 PM
congrats man

splater18
11-29-2006, 06:38 PM
enojoy her while you can, before she starts talking. Once they start talking they don't stop ever i mean ever.

big congrats to you and your wife. The baby is beautyful