PDA

View Full Version : Official Christmas List 2006

TheRedBarron
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Ok fellas lets do it a little different this year..

FIRST: List what you plan to buy for all members in your direct family.

Then: List what you are asking for

Last list what you wish you could have if funds where unlimited. (1 Item to keep it small)

Have fun. :santa:

leed
11-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Madre: Some super stress relievers, and some straight A+'s (too bad I can't get any of those) some CD's and a Letter

Padre: Books?

Hermano: No idea... Maybe a slice of cheese or something :dodgy:

---------
Asking For:
-My license.. PLEASE
-A new job
-Some straight up cash
-Maybe a DSLR

Infinite Funds:
Infinite Dollars for sure.

TheRedBarron
11-20-2006, 07:13 PM
I cannot tell you what I am getting my wife as she frequents the forum if you frequent the chat chances are you will hear me talking about it.

I got/plan to get my oldest daughter (18) a $100 gas card, a LV handbag that she has had her eye on, and a Alpine head unit with complete alpine components and 1 type R sub for her car. I also got her some smaller stuff, and the wife got her some girly stuff that I have a hard time shopping for.

I got/plan to get my youngest (16 months) A few puzzles as she has already shown problem solving skills, a bunch of baby toys, and a Xbox 360 wireless controller so she will stop stealing mine :smirk:.

I don't ask for things, but I am pretty sure that Shanna will buy me a new HD vid cam or a lens or 2 for my 20d. We shall see.

If I could have anything I would ask for, funds to move my field indoors.

durrell
11-20-2006, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure what I'm going to buy my family..I will probably go in half and half with my sister to buy dad something nice like a trail camera for deer. My sister will take care of finding out what to buy my mom. I dunno what I will buy my little brother and sister yet, it won't be much..we don't focus much on that.

I've only really asked for a toolbox for my truck, I haven't asked for anything else. Mom said she has something else big in mind but I don't have a clue what that is. I'm not too worried about it, the only thing I really want is that toolbox.

Edit:
IF funds were unlimited I would ask for:

2007 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES with ITP Mud Lites
Browning A-Bolt .30-06 Rifle with a Leupold VX-III scope
Browning BPS 12 gauge shotgun in Mossy Oak Shadowgrass camo
Browning Citori over/under 12 gauge
Surefire Kroma flashlight (300 dollar flashlight, has blue LEDs for tracking blood from shot animals, red LEDs for walking to stand because animals can't see colored light, and a super bright Xenon bulb)
New chest waders out of Cabelas catalog
BF Goodrich 31's for the truck
Bedliner for the truck
CB radio for the truck
New speakers for the truck
Navy Seal Dive Watch
Xbox 360
LCD flat panel HDTV and surround sound for my room
DirecTV DVR for my room
Dell Laptop (won't list the specs, too long)
New monitor for my desktop
New bed for my room (I think that's what mom has in mind for me this Christmas)
New cellphone (not sure what kind)

That's all I can think of for now..happy now Matt? :p

Double edit: Screw one thing, if I have unlimited money I'm going all out..hahaha.

marvin-martian
11-20-2006, 07:19 PM
buying my dad a super nice pen, and my moms getting an electric piano because she sings

my monster list proceeds as follows:
- polo double black
- a fedora
- gift cards to clothes places i like
- a gran turismo driving wheel
- some video games and cds

if i had mo' dollahs, i would ask for new a car that runs.
OR a bunch of stocks

TheRedBarron
11-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Edit your posts, what would you ask for if funds where unlimited nubs. :p

albertjackson99
11-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Well, I'm here in Korea and custom made Jerseys are the big thing here so...

father, mother-in-law, brothers-in-law, nephews and nieces - custom made football jerseys.

mother - palm z-22 PDA

Father-in-law - Jacket and Korean War era Barb-wire from DMZ

Wife - Tiffany's Pearl Necklace, earrings, some clothes, purses, etc.

Me - I am hoping for a Keyboard so I can teach myself how to play the piano.

Wish - A house in London (i'll be moving there in April.)

vwjimmy
11-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Wifey gets jewelry, clothes and a day at the spa....
Boys both come in here so they will have to be suprised like you all!!!
If funds were unlimited, I guess I would wish for my shop and home morgages to get paid off :)

ross * pilot
11-20-2006, 07:28 PM
for my mom: new cell and some books

dad: books, leafblower.

Bro: CD's
Sis: Still thinking.

Me: new snowboard (<3 snowboarding), paintballs, lacrosse stuff, and some other neat surprises

If funds were unlimited... : BMW pimped out 3 series waiting for me in the garage (when i turn 16, ONE MORE YEAR!) .... and another puppy.

stylinbeaver
11-20-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm probally goin to get my dad some hunting things.( Doe pee, new grunt call, etc. I always get him these things). I am also going to get him a shorter shocking collar antenna for his Tritronics Classic 90 set. He doesn't like the long one. I'm not sure about my mom or bro yet.
Things I want are:
New Greg Hastings game for PS2.
Older Greg Hastings game for Xbox.:)
Money
Call of Duty 3
More $$$$$$$$$
The ultimate thing I would want would have to be, a really nice pb feild.

spyderpaintball
11-20-2006, 07:30 PM
My family:
-I bought the whole family tickets to the Bulls vs. Cavs game on Dec. 30th. I thought because I am now in college the best gift I could give was myself so I planned a whole night for the family to be together.

Updated list
• DVDs
o Office Space
o A-Team – Seasons 1, 3, 4
• CDs
o Dropkick Murphys – Do or Die
o Dropkick Murphys – The Warrior Code
o Pink Floyd – The Wall
• Xbox 360 Games
o Rainbow 6 Vegas
o NBA 2k7 (Not NBA Live 07)

chubb0rz
11-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Fam: I would list them all but there are 7 other people in my fam. Assorted gifts from movies, ipod accessories, perfume, books, razors and stuff.

My List:
...should have thought this out before.
Compact Flash Card or Lense for my SLR. If I could only get one gift this year it would be some used 16" Factory Rims so I can get bigger tires.

Unlimited: A house.

Hoppy11
11-20-2006, 07:51 PM
My Family: nothing because I honestly don't ahve the money and they understand that.

Im only asking for a few clothe items and for my parents to stay co-signed on my loan.. lol.

Unlimited: 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6l Duramax Diesel w/ Allison Tranny.

timmyshoota
11-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Family: not much, since camera equipment and tourneys is keeping me broke.

For me: Camera case backpack. My mom wants to get a new lappy that'd I'd take with me to the PSP events for editing photos, so that'd be considered a gift to me, even though it'd really be hers. I'm only asking for the camera backpack, from the rest of my family, small cash ammounts will do me good, so I can buy memory cards.

Unlimited funds: A car. Nothing special, just something like an Accord or Tacoma. Something nice and practical.

shunut
11-20-2006, 08:59 PM
What I'm giving...

I'm giving my 3 little sisters a $50 gift credit card
Mom and Dad - no idea

What I asked for...

Nothing, I told everyone to donate whatever they wanted to give me to charity.

Unlimited funds...

No idea, can't really think of anything I want, Maybe a nice long vacation to somewhere exotic.

thechubbss12
11-21-2006, 05:32 AM
Humm dunno what to get the parents so far....

I know what i am asking for are Sparco Raceing (speed) seats....

What i would ask for if money was unlimited....
a JDM 2.2L Type R Vtec Engine W/ a hydrolic 6 speed transmision.... Ehh thats only 2 grand....

bamf-hacker
11-21-2006, 05:44 AM
Son- Toys, various ones that he has asked for the last few months
Daughter- (only 6 months old) a 60 Plasma HD TV ;) J/K

Parents and Sister- Tickets to come visit the kids (they are in Fla)

My wife and I decided not to exchange gifts, since if we want something we just get it so there is not much for gifts, but she did want a book that i am getting for her.

ME- I asked for nothing, I have a wonderful wife and 2 awesome kids there is not much more you can get me.

If i had unlimited funds....

My house paid off
Our cars paid off
A second house for us in Florida near my parents
A second house for my parents near us
and......

A DM7, 07 Ego and an A1. All custom anodized. 2 Pulse loaders, 1 Reloader B2, 1 5 pod Qloader CMS kit (so I can finish my loader comparison video) and 2 pairs of Grillz with all the trimmings. OH and a $10,000 gift card to CPS :)

Muddytaco
11-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Dad- ipod stuff sence he just got a ipod video about a month ago

mom- no idea

sister-probably cold weather clothes sence she is moving to alaska right after christmas

what I ask for
computer parts to build a new computer so i can finally get back to video editing and a pulse loader with rf switch

unlimited:
largest indoor pb feild in the world, complete with totally stocked proshop with mills and lathes to make custom equipment. Also a complete anodizing setup. O and can't forget, one of every pb gun ever made:D

TheRedBarron
11-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Family: not much, since camera equipment and tourneys is keeping me broke.

How to stay in the holiday spirit...:dodgy:

Hob Hayward
11-22-2006, 11:08 AM
For my Dad: Probably music chocolate and or books.

My mom: Music maybe, I'm not sure yet, shes hard to shop for.

My Bro: maybe some PB stuff, not sure what yet though.

For me: I'm asking for a Creative Vision M or a Wii (would be for both me and my brother if at all), maybe some games and possibly some PB stuff, not sure what though, there isn't anything small that I need.

Unlimited: A huge mansion on the water.

xtraking
11-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Dad- Ill get him something either music related or cooking related
Mom- NOt sure, probably a gift certificate to macy's or somethnig because she never gets anything for herself.
Sisters- Well for the 2 younger ones, ill probably get them something computer game for each of em. For oldest of the sisters (13 so put your tounge back in your moth) im not sure, maybe something for her ipod (parents are getting her one for christmas)
Brother- Some ninja turtle action figures.

Me- I'm not getting anything this year because my parents helped me pay for a little of my car.

Bright side is no girlfreind though! Even though i will buy something for my ex, no girlfreind.

xtraking
11-22-2006, 11:37 AM
small cash ammounts will do me good, so I can buy memory cards.

Go out friday morning... youll be able to buy a ton of cards for cheap.

Angel69
11-22-2006, 11:50 AM
the only thing i want for christmas if for my dad to be able to beat his cancer.

JMotioN
11-26-2006, 01:53 PM
the only thing i want for christmas if for my dad to be able to beat his cancer.

thats where its at^

Dad- Atlas
Mom- Cd Holder
Brothers- WoW Guide and something for my older one
Sister- Jewlery Case
Me-Clothes,paintball gear
Dream- Mansion on the water, Jessica Alba, No Debts of any sort, Dm7 w/Virtue, 07 Ego, PM7 w/Virtue, 07 Shocker w/Virtue, 45/45, Pulses for them All, Unlimited Paintbals

conradl
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Dad: Cycling shorts and cycling shirt, and a nice pair of brown dress shoes

Brother: Don't know yet?

Sister: a New Ipod shuffle

Mom: Gift certificate to a very nice spa and dinner for the family; and a card ;)

For me: Maybe an Xbox 360 w/ some games and then some other smaller things.

Unlimited Funds: A 40in HDTV LCD samsung flat panel T.V, that thing is sweet ( I dunno maybe my parents will surprise me with it, but I doubt it)

I'm gonna shed out the Green this year

UKwithPride
11-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Ok fellas lets do it a little different this year..

FIRST: List what you plan to buy for all members in your direct family.

Then: List what you are asking for

Last list what you wish you could have if funds where unlimited. (1 Item to keep it small)

Have fun. :santa:

Mom- Do my hair, my brother does his hair, we go and get a picture taken in a studio since it's been YEARS since me and him have taken a picture together.
Also, the new Rod Stewart CD.

Dad- Hmm, not sure yet, probably something for his new shop out back.

Brother- Maybe something for the PS2 or I don't know.

What I'm asking for- It's a toss up between: Momo steering wheel, guitar, snowboard, or a sidekick 3? Not sure, I usually get one big present and then a couple small ones.

Unlimited funds- hmm. I'll list a couple :D Crate motor for my truck, new paint job, LSD, HID light kit, complete new dash inside my truck. Etc... It's great, just some more stuff to make it nicer :)

Ace24
11-26-2006, 08:41 PM
I don't ask for things, but I am pretty sure that Shanna will buy me a new HD vid cam or a lens or 2 for my 20d. We shall see.
Wide angle lense FTW. My dad uses the same Canon 20D for his photography and idolises his wide angle lense.

Mom: Going to try to get her some DVD's shes been asking for.
Dad: Probably some gag gifts, maybe a book or CD's or something. I am not sure what he wants.
Sister: Money probably.
Brother: Have to do the 9 boxes in one trick with a 10 lb weight in the bottom then hide something in the house for him like he did to me one year...
Myself: I am saving up for a Nintendo Wii right now. I asked that if I dont have enough money by Christmas that the family pays the rest and asked for a game and a Wii-mote / Nunchuck controler. Thats pretty much all I want. (We dont have alot of money...)

If I could ask for anything of unlimited price.... it would be... actually.. I would ask for $1,000,000 to get my parents out of debt, pay off the morgage on the house, and make sure we can stay here and keep living here. This gift would have to be given by someone outside of the family though, otherwise it defeats the purpose.(We are on the break of moving right now to TX because we cannot afford to keep up with this house and the landlording... :( )

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :santa:

Voodoo
11-26-2006, 11:46 PM
dad-something for his airplane
mom-maybe a car
brother-coal or a lump of poop :D
me-maybe a paxton supercharger for current truck or a 99 viper gts:p

bigred76
11-26-2006, 11:56 PM
Dad - Working on it....
Mom - Candle or something girly like that.
Sister - Something similar to what I'm getting my mom.
Brother - Something paintball, prolly gonna slurge this year and get him a reg so he can give mine back.
Myself - New paintball gun (if I can get the damned money for it :().

Unlimited funds: I don't know, but I probably would say my own construction firm with enough start-up money to run a couple jobs, and enough money for some other things not so selfish... and really close to heart.

TheRedBarron
12-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Well, we are getting closer to the season any more ideas?

spyderpaintball
12-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Updated my list.

Total90Oliver
12-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Mom- Card and a CD

Dad- Some Bears Stuff

Brother 1- My sock..lol j/k, Probably a Card

Brother 2- A Mini statue thingy
.................................................. .

Asking for an XBOX 360 and some games/accessories
.................................................. ....

I would get a whole crap load of clothes if I had unlimited funds

silentpaintballfreak
12-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Family: Dont know. Trying to make my truck street legal again and am poor.
Me: Tubing and Tubing bender for a roll cage in my truck

TheRedBarron
12-09-2006, 06:45 PM
I just added a card from Drago. That is all I really want.