PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem

Crimson.Soldier
11-20-2006, 04:38 PM
I was disassembling my marker yesterday trying to fix a leak. The leak was coming from between the body of the marker and the fitting that is mounted directly to it. When I went to unfasten the fitting it was quite hard to unscrew and now, I cannot screw the fitting back in. There was a little loctite on it, but the threads almost look screwed up. If they are damaged and I cant get the fitting back in, would I be able to replace it through the warranty? (the marker is still under warranty) Any suggestions on this would be helpful. From ways to fix it or if anyone has had the same problem. Thanks.

shunut
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Call Kingman and ask, worst thing they can say is now. Then we can try to figure out a different way to fix it.

Crimson.Soldier
11-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Its on my list for tomorrow. By the end of the week, I should know if its fixable by Kingman or not.

Crimson.Soldier
11-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Got it fixed. My dad and I spent some time with it and finally got the threads cleaned out. Something was definitely not right there, but it works now.

pbgrandpa
11-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Got it fixed. My dad and I spent some time with it and finally got the threads cleaned out. Something was definitely not right there, but it works now.Wheeew, Glad you got it fixed.