PDA

View Full Version : New MR3 .. Screw Came Lose Lost Springs

Slim
11-20-2006, 01:05 PM
I bought a MR3 on Sat. morning , I then went Balling in the woods at a local PB woodsball field. After about 3 hours of playing i was running up a trail and stopped do to someone about to shoot me , just then i look down and see my Snap rail cover, Snap T-Knob , and my Snap T- Clip lying on the trail by my Feet . I picked them up and walked off field . When i got home i looked in manual to see what i was missing besides the M4 flat Screw that came lose and caused it all and i am missing both of the Snap T- Springs . My Gun still will Cock but the Cocker then just flapps around. Does anyone know where i can get those Springs and another Flat M4 Screw from ? Here are the part #'s

Flat M4 Screw(#334) - 1
Snap T-Springs (#268) - 2 need both of them .

I have been looking since i walked in the door from PBallin and i have had no luck at all , i really like this gun but it pisses me off that this happend on the last round of the day. Any help would be Great, Maybe i can get ahold of main company and have them send me the springs and Screw if i give them part #'s ? Not sure any feedback would be great . Thanx Madslim

Hob Hayward
11-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Call 1-888-kingman they should be able to send you replacement parts for free :).

Slim
11-20-2006, 02:25 PM
hey thanx alot i appreciate it !!