PDA

View Full Version : New MR3 .. Screw Came Lose Lost Springs

Slim
11-20-2006, 12:58 PM
I bought a MR3 on Sat. morning , I then went Balling in the woods at a local PB woodsball field. After about 3 hours of playing i was running up a trail and stopped do to someone about to shoot me , just then i look down and see my Snap rail cover, Snap T-Knob , and my Snap T- Clip lying on the trail by my Feet . I picked them up and walked off field . When i got home i looked in manual to see what i was missing besides the M4 flat Screw that came lose and caused it all and i am missing both of the Snap T- Springs . My Gun still will Cock but the Cocker then just flapps around. Does anyone know where i can get those Springs and another Flat M4 Screw from ? Here are the part #'s

Flat M4 Screw(#334) - 1
Snap T-Springs (#268) - 2 need both of them .

I have been looking since i walked in the door from PBallin and i have had no luck at all , i really like this gun but it pisses me off that this happend on the last round of the day. Any help would be Great, Maybe i can get ahold of main company and have them send me the springs and Screw if i give them part #'s ? Not sure any feedback would be great . Thanx Madslim

dc240sx
11-20-2006, 03:12 PM
i had the same thing happen to me. luckly i found everything, but the springs. a friend told me to call kingman, but i haven't had a chance to, if you have any luck finding the parts let me know and i will do the same

Mickey
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Strange had the same thing happen to me on the first day out with it, you can order the part directly from Kingmann.

FYI

Mickey
11-20-2006, 09:15 PM
I believe you can call 1-800-kingmann and order them there, the cost was about 8 bucks I believe.

Pisses me off that it was just not me haveing the same screw come loose, you can get the screw and the springs from there, they ship from different plants.

FYI

Slim
11-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Yea i called kingman they told me to fax them a copy of my warranty and a note with it saying what parts i need and they will ship them immediatly , they said a couple days for shipping . They also told me no Charge at all , so its free i guess with that warranty. It does suck this happend to a few of us , i talked to a guy in the parkinglot earlier that day and he told me his dropdown and something else popped off on him the first day he had it , he said that they dont tighten the screws enough . ( I think he Jinksed me )

Hob Hayward
11-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Am I crazy or did someone delete my post?

Maxx-Damage
11-22-2006, 12:14 PM
yup, you are definatly crazy. The nice guys in the white coats are on the way. Heres ur post (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7494)

Hob Hayward
11-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Oh. Well, he posted the same thing in two places... I'm only half crazy :P

Mistic67
11-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Yea i called kingman they told me to fax them a copy of my warranty and a note with it saying what parts i need and they will ship them immediatly , they said a couple days for shipping . They also told me no Charge at all , so its free i guess with that warranty. It does suck this happend to a few of us , i talked to a guy in the parkinglot earlier that day and he told me his dropdown and something else popped off on him the first day he had it , he said that they dont tighten the screws enough . ( I think he Jinksed me )

Based on how well my MR3 performed out of the box, it's hard to think others had problem. I guess we can chalk it up to what evryone says about Kingman's products, inconsistent.

Slim
11-30-2006, 03:46 PM
OK well i sent the Fax with what i needed and i got the Screws Today but no Springs? didnt someone say that they ship seperatly ? So i should be reciveing my Springs in defferent pakage ?

Mickey
11-30-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes they come from two different plants, you will get the springs soon