PDA

View Full Version : i want a new reg for my vs

nickspyder13
11-20-2006, 12:32 PM
ok i dont know anything about regs, i just want a new reg for my vs3 and i dont care if it has a on\off valve or not i just need some thing that will work efficently and efectively and is reliable . because my old one has a huge leak

DRAGON
11-20-2006, 02:59 PM
I'd go for a female Palmer's stabilizer, bottom line HP Max-flo or a Doolie for the VS -

rommelr
11-20-2006, 03:45 PM
How about a fatty instead, it's output is 400 psi... due to the fact that the vs markers require no less than 225psi... or a bob long torpedo which is about 600psi, but can be lowered to its required output pressure to work efficiently... is very good for the vs2 or vs3...

nickspyder13
11-20-2006, 04:49 PM
oh i forgot i need a reg that can run on co2 and air because my home feild doesnt fill hpa tanks

CareBear-Killer
11-20-2006, 05:07 PM
If you need something for CO2 go for the palmers. I'm not sure how it is on air, but i've seen enough people say "get a palmers" that I'm considering buying stock in the company.

The other plus to the palmers is that it has a 'female' model. If you were to get any other regulator you would need to get a new front block. (the front block is the piece of the marker with the low pressure chamber and the fore-grip)

Of course for the ultimate, you could always buy a male palmers for the co2, another male reg of you choice, (such as a CP or bob long) and a new front block... Then you can use what ever reg you need to.

Also, if you do buy another reg for you VS3, i would reccomend getting a new drop with on/off, as the stock asa/ on/off has the reg built in. That way you're not worrying about your leaky stock reg letting all your air out.

DRAGON
11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Ther VS's won't accept a male reg w/o installing a new VA that's why I suggested all bottom line regs same as stock. Palmer's runs just fine on HPA. I have 3 of them and rarely use C02 so ya, it'll be just fine with either propellant. They are easily available as well. Look to www.countypaintball.com for best prices on them -

Drefish99
11-20-2006, 06:25 PM
I'd go for a female Palmer's stabilizer, bottom line HP Max-flo or a Doolie for the VS -

I'm with this guy. I think he speaks the truth.

rommelr
11-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Ther VS's won't accept a male reg w/o installing a new VA that's why I suggested all bottom line regs same as stock. Palmer's runs just fine on HPA. I have 3 of them and rarely use C02 so ya, it'll be just fine with either propellant. They are easily available as well. Look to www.countypaintball.com for best prices on them -

Dragon; can i run a bob long torp. w/my vs2, w/o having to change the v/a? or no! lmk dude...

nickspyder13
11-21-2006, 01:00 PM
umm would theSmart Parts Max-Flo Micro 3000 - 4500 PSI reg work or is it only for air

samus129
11-22-2006, 09:09 AM
my vs did that at first 2. i took it back to get it looked at and the guy sed it was a manufacturing deffect and that it would be replaced for free. the problem is that the rod in the on/off is 2 long.

Hob Hayward
11-22-2006, 10:14 AM
The Max flo is air only, though I'm pretty sure you can't buy them without a tank. (they're attached to the tank)

TheRedBarron
11-22-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm with this guy. I think he speaks the truth.
Amen.

pbgeek09
12-03-2006, 10:18 AM
ok i dont know anything about regs, i just want a new reg for my vs3 and i dont care if it has a on\off valve or not i just need some thing that will work efficently and efectively and is reliable . because my old one has a huge leak
Custom Products reg FTW