PDA

View Full Version : Help for a newbie

mvmiller
11-20-2006, 08:55 AM
I bought a usedSpyder Special Edition marker a few months ago. I'm ready to upgrade it, but can't identify it on any of spyders websites etc.. Has anyone see of, heard of this gun, it's green and black, has an expansion chamber, says Spyder Special Edtion on the side. If anyone knows anything about this gun, I would appreciate the info.

Thanks
Matt

colonel_moo
11-20-2006, 11:00 AM
the spyder SE is an older discontinued marker. it takes most of the same upgrades any other spyder would take.

what are you looking to upgrade?

by the way, welcome to the forums!

shunut
11-20-2006, 12:17 PM
:yeahthat:

Most Spyders take all the same parts so upgrades are usually universal. Like Moo said, let us know what upgrades you want and we can point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the Forums!

mvmiller
11-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Thanks so much for the reply. I would just like for it to shoot straight, also I have a 20 oz tank but it doesn't seem to last as long as it should. What inexpensive upgrades do you think I could do? Or would I be better off just starting over with a new gun.

Thanks
Matt

vwjimmy
11-21-2006, 07:26 AM
A barrel will definately help. Personally, I think the SE is a cool marker! Try readinng these pages to learn more about your marker and the upgrades that might help first....
Otters Spyder Pages (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/spyder.html)
and Welcome to the forums!!!