PDA

View Full Version : Need help picking a board

Muddytaco
11-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Well the empire 2 is only 116.2, no ramp modes. I also hate the menu on this board, lcd is hard to read, not like the nice lcd in the ego at all. Putting it in tourny lock is also a pain. So now i need a new board.

So far I have narrowed it down to:

Tadao w/m6- Has every mode except auto response, very adjustable, adjustable breakout mode. Used this in a alias before and liked it, also had tadao in my last four guns.
$130

Virtue- Has every mode, very adjustable, non adjustable breakout. Had it in my ion and liked it.
$159

Lucky board with spitfire chip- Has all the modes, looks to be very adjustable, cheapest of them all. Never used any lucky product but i know some products they have are hit or miss.
$100

Lucky board w/ hater chip-Has all the modes, looks to be very adjustable, seems to be a popular combination. Once agin never used any of these but hater chip seems to be popular.
$100

bigred76
11-18-2006, 12:32 PM
I vote Tadao because it comes from a good company, has everything you'll need, and is reasonably priced.

Drefish99
11-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Lucky w/ Spitfire. Best eye logic on the market right now.

timmyshoota
11-18-2006, 04:46 PM
I dispise Lucky products so much because I've only seen a lack of quality from them.

I'd go with Tadao.

I should be getting an Infamous M3 board real soon for free, which I'll be upgrading to M6. If not I may look into Lucky with the Spitfire if I read enough good things and don't find the same complaints I had.

bamf-hacker
11-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Love the Spitfire code...

I would go for that.