PDA

View Full Version : alamo city paintball bolt

Halucin8
11-17-2006, 09:37 PM
Alamo City just put my new bolt in the mail today. I bought the new Low-Blow bolt in rear cocking and they are putting in a second detent for my pilot at now extra charge. Also got it in blue jst because. No one has responded to my post in the vet. forums if they have used it yet so i figured i would try it out. Will let yall know how it works. it is all delrina with 2 orings and supposedly is made to put a back spin on the ball for greater distance and accuracy. I will let yall know.

druid
11-18-2006, 03:19 AM
cool :D

MVS1
11-18-2006, 07:43 AM
definitely post a review. been looking at that bolt for awhile and would really like to know how it works for ya.

Halucin8
11-20-2006, 08:46 AM
Well I ordered the bolt friday and he added a second detent groove and shipped it out in the same day. I recieved it today monday and it is beautiful. I hate the fact i have to wait for sunday to play again . I live in a townhouse and the neighbors do not like me shooting in the backyard. someone tell me how to post a pic and i will post some of the bolt before i install in my gun.

The customer service was beyond anythign I would have excpected.

Halucin8
11-27-2006, 10:51 AM
w will be posted early tuesday morning when i get off work. I do not regret buying it but definitely not for lp applications will explain in review

Halucin8
11-27-2006, 09:37 PM
review posted here
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=95136#post95136