PDA

View Full Version : The Sux

maximus100389
11-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Ok so I'm trying to raise money to take a trip to Greece with people from my school. The total cost is $3000. My stupid biznitch of a boss only has me working one day a week so I'm not exactly raking in the money. I now have to sell my paintball stuff in order to raise this money. Worst timing possible...I'm right about to get back into paintballing now that winter is here and the indoor place will actually be doing well.

Apart from my mesly job, winning money in poker, and Christmas coming up, do you guys have any ideas on ways to suppliment my meager earnings?

durrell
11-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Find a new job? That's all I can think of.

maximus100389
11-17-2006, 07:54 PM
thats kind of hard to do, but i've definitly been thinking of it.

colonel_moo
11-17-2006, 08:26 PM
well its really only hard to find a job if:
1. you've never had a job before
2. you've only worked for a few months at your other jobs, showing lack of commitment/responsability
3. you got a bad reference

otherwise, its pretty easy to get a job in retail or the food industry. retail would be a good place to look, alot of places are hiring for the holidays.

claustrophobia9
11-17-2006, 08:52 PM
at kroger if you request maximum hours they will give you maximum hours... and you dont need like any references... at all.

thechubbss12
11-18-2006, 08:03 AM
Work in a restaraunt.... Most money if the food industry is there... Fast food FTL....

play more paintball... win lots of torney LOL

Recon by Fire
11-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Second job, do odd jobs for extra $$$. My wife has been bugging me to go to Athens (she actually is Greek), the $3K costs is a bargain!

JMotioN
11-19-2006, 06:24 AM
or dont go on the trip lol, my lit teacher went there w/ AP LIT and took pictures of the trip. WE SPENT ONE WHOLE CLASS PERIOD LOOKING AT HER IN PICTURES OF APITHEATRES. it sounded really lame. other than that yeah get a new job, and if you need help with a person to recommend you, use a member of a church. i mean everyone respects a pastor!

Work in a restaraunt.... Most money if the food industry is there... Fast food FTL....

play more paintball... win lots of torney LOL

if your not a people person DO NOT WORK FOOD INDUSTRY, but if your outgoing, talkative, and it helps if ppl think your cute(like ppl dont go to hooters for the food[i dont go there!].i mean id tip a cute waitress more anyday.)