PDA

View Full Version : mmmmm, a choice...

ross * pilot
11-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Ok, well tonite i cut off the top section of that 2 circle thing that goes on the back my Pilot. This allows me to use any bolt. I have 3 bolts that im deciding about which to use.. I currently use the stock ACS, but i hear i should switch, BUT i dont want to spend money since the holidays are coming (I spend it on other people ;D) remember though, i am LP if that sways your decision. The three bolts i have are :

1) Stock ACS
2) Stock Xtra bolt (2 orings that came on it, and venturi free)
3) Shocktech Supafly, Long bolt.

I will test all three tomorrow, but just getting a jist about your guy's opiniion.

JMotioN
11-16-2006, 02:21 PM
id use the superfly bc its like ment for lp i think....not too sure!

thechubbss12
11-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Ehhh... unfortunatly non of those bolts are well Inclined for a LP setup...

ACS has no orings... Stock Bolt is heavy.... and Super fly has the same issue the ACS did...

ShadowX
11-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Out of those three the Stock will be your best bet.. But still not very good..

I recommend an ACP Blue bolt or an Alamo City Paintball bolt..

MVS1
11-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Well there a ton of bolts out there and everybody has their favorites. I like the Bandit Bolts because it gives the option of with or without o-rings and HP or LP application. Plus it is pre-drilled in the back of the bolt to either go top cocking (install a setscrew, spring and ball) or add a rear cocking rod. Here are a few links:

http://www.banditpaintball.com/customer/home.php?cat=15
Another interesting bolt is the Low-Blow Bolt see below:
http://www.alamocitypb.com/MANUFACTPAGES/kingman.html

bigred76
11-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Lightened stock bolt was the workhorse in my old Spyder... Never had any problems with it.

Edit: Just noticed ANOTHER "what bolt should I get?" thread posted two (2) under this one. Can you please use the search next time to not clutter the boards as much, Ross? Thanks!