PDA

View Full Version : A Marine's Mom's reply to John Kerry

durrell
11-12-2006, 07:38 PM
I think we can all agree what Kerry said about the troops was stupid and tasteless, and uncalled for. I figured I'd share this.

Senator Kerry,
Nov. 1, 2006

Damn you. You are a bumbling idiot. My son, Cory, left the Computer Engineering Program at West Virginia University, a superlative educational institution, to volunteer to serve in the United States Marine Corps. He made it to Recon in less than one year, completing over a dozen schools, finishing with top scores in every single one of them. Cory, along with every Recon Marine, was/is a brilliant young man. They all volunteered - there is no draft as there was when you were in the Armed Forces. Cory, along with 3 other Recon Marines, died as the result of an IED explosion in May 2006. These men, along with their peers, are superior in intellect. How dare you dishonor them by your careless words. You are a stupid, self-absorbed, fool.

I am not speaking as a member of any political party - in fact, I support more democrats at this juncture than republicans. But I loathe the disdain you display for my son and those whose magnificent service was given for something they held so dear to their hearts - freedom.

I pray that your political future is doomed. You are a detriment to every democrat with whom you associate. If in deed, your words were, as you say, intended as a joke, then you are heartless. My son's life is certainly more than a joke. He and these almost 3,000 young men and women who have died with him, are much more valued and loved than to be used as pawns in your own petty political pundits.

You were not misunderstood. You were clearly heard and understood by us all. You were on national television. You are utterly disrespectful of our sons and of us, their families. I will work tirelessly to bring you down. You discredit every member of the Armed Forces. Not only are these troops more savvy than ever before in history, so are their commanding officers, many of whom have advanced educational degrees. You, John Kerry, are nothing but scum. Spare us from the further desecration of our troops and the superlative military minds that truly do serve our nation. Remove yourself from the limelight and step down from office, NOW.

VERY sincerely,
Mrs. Danna Swain Palmer,
Proud Mom of Fallen Marine,
Cpl. Cory Leonard Palmer,
USMC, Recon

Hossy
11-12-2006, 07:48 PM
touching...

kerry is a douche for saying the things he said

Nader
11-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Kerrygotowned.

calebh
11-12-2006, 08:07 PM
stupid, tasteless, and uncalled for. especially stupid, but completely unintentional... i wish ppl would remember that.

this liine, though, i wholeheartedly agree with. rofl
You are a stupid, self-absorbed, fool

MVS1
11-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Don't mess with a proud mother...Kerry I'd run and hide.

Angel69
11-13-2006, 04:05 AM
why is this in here?

Gunny462
11-13-2006, 04:30 AM
Non-paintball topic, where else should he have posted it?

thechubbss12
11-13-2006, 04:33 AM
Owned.... I was glad back when Bush won the election over kerry... because i knew kerrys pansy balls were nothing but trouble for america...

durrell
11-13-2006, 06:06 AM
Non-paintball topic, where else should he have posted it?

:yeahthat:

yamaha cow
11-13-2006, 02:34 PM
someone get here a rubber hose and a chasity belt for keery because she is comin for yah fool. wicha wicha wicha

splater18
11-13-2006, 03:22 PM
touching...

he has all ways been a douche

Angel69
11-13-2006, 05:57 PM
if kerry would of won we would not be in as big of debt.

but we also would have had lengthened school days (oh no americans in school longer? how tragic) and probably gay rights in all states. (homophobes are lucky).

bush won now we are in debt and many say the only way out is to tax NOT the middle class but the upper class who barley get taxed. this could very well lead to the next depression age.

now tell me whats worst... being in school longer to get more intelligent and have samesex marriage or have a guy who cant talk w/o stutoring, gets us in debt, who blows at assumptions (Weapons of mass destruction) and who many of you forgot choked on pretzels and when fell off his bicycle had CIA inspect the bike.

america is pretty pathetic right now because of minorites (no im not racist) but people who are from england for instance are all for the most part english, they all have the exact same culture. unline USA, hence the reason there is more crime and **** here.

so in my opinion it doesnt really matter who runs the country or who we cry about we all have to start getting serious here because at the rate america is spending...were fudged (cant say other word)

Recon by Fire
11-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Mom pwn3t!

Gunny462
11-14-2006, 01:02 PM
if kerry would of won we would not be in as big of debt.

but we also would have had lengthened school days (oh no americans in school longer? how tragic) and probably gay rights in all states. (homophobes are lucky).

bush won now we are in debt and many say the only way out is to tax NOT the middle class but the upper class who barley get taxed. this could very well lead to the next depression age.

now tell me whats worst... being in school longer to get more intelligent and have samesex marriage or have a guy who cant talk w/o stutoring, gets us in debt, who blows at assumptions (Weapons of mass destruction) and who many of you forgot choked on pretzels and when fell off his bicycle had CIA inspect the bike.

america is pretty pathetic right now because of minorites (no im not racist) but people who are from england for instance are all for the most part english, they all have the exact same culture. unline USA, hence the reason there is more crime and **** here.

so in my opinion it doesnt really matter who runs the country or who we cry about we all have to start getting serious here because at the rate america is spending...were fudged (cant say other word)

The Democrats? New Promise - "A New Direction For America - Vote
Democratic.?

The stock market is at a new all-time high and America's 401K's are back.
A new direction from there means what?

Unemployment is at 25- year lows.

Oil prices are plummeting.

Taxes are at 20- year lows.

Federal tax revenues are at all-time highs.

The Federal deficit is down almost 50%, just as predicted over last year.

Home valuations are up 200% over the past 3.5 years.

Inflation is in check, hovering at 20- year lows.

Not a single terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11/01.

Osama bin Laden is living under a rock in a dark cave, having not surfaced in years, if he's alive at all, while 95% of Al Queda's top dogs are either dead or in custody, cooperating with US Intel.

Several major terrorist attacks already thwarted by US and British Intel, including the recent planned attack involving 10 Jumbo Jets being exploded in mid-air over major US cities in order to celebrate the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Just as President Bush foretold us of on a number of occasions, Iraq was to be made "ground zero" for the war on terrorism -- and just as President Bush said they would, terrorist cells from all over the region are arriving from the shadows of their hiding places and flooding into Iraq in order to get their faces blown off by US Marines rather than boarding planes and heading to the United States to wage war on us here.

Moreover, bear in mind that all of the above occurred in the face of the 1999 tech crash, the epidemic of corporate scandals throughout the 90's, and the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks on NYC, years in the planning, which collectively sucked 24 trillions of dollars and 7.8 million jobs out of the US economy even before G. W. Bush had time to unpack his suitcases in the White House. It's easy to attempt to discredit, disgrace and defame our C ommander-in-Ch ief, George W. Bush; what's not so easy to do is to refute irrefutable facts, no matter how they might try

claustrophobia9
11-14-2006, 01:10 PM
oh snap
gunny <3

Nader
11-14-2006, 01:13 PM
Ban Gunny for owning people. :dodgy: :D

Angel69
11-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Osama bin Laden is living under a rock in a dark cave, having not surfaced in years, if he's alive at all, while 95% of Al Queda's top dogs are either dead or in custody, cooperating with US Intel.

actually osama bin laden is probably chilling in america or canda right now in a big ass house smoking big ass cigars ploting his next attack.

and ya there may not have been any attacks on us.

probably because they're planning a big one just like 9/11. i mean jesus if each terrorist sent a pipe bomb to usa they wouldnt do ****. Now planning a big ass attack that will go down in history?

thats what they're probably up too

and you may think this isnt right but its not like we couldnt use some death in this world, i mean Earth DOES have a carrying capactiy and when we meet/exceed that; **** will hit the fan like never before.

id rather america be smart then try and be bad ass and going out to find one guy that plannned an attack on us. lets get smarter so that this **** cant happen again not get revenge on the guy (even tho WHEN they do get him i hope he gets his **** rocked).

Theheroguy
11-14-2006, 06:00 PM

I'm sorry dude but thats pretty racist crime isn't caused by cultural diversity America doesn't have thatmuch crime than other country it's just media covered here

Also look at canada they are culturaly diverse and they have so muchl ess crime

It's not racial culture that causes violence in terms of average crime in america thats american culture and blamingiton diversity is being jaded

Angel69
11-14-2006, 06:07 PM
america is the most diverse country in the world, almost twice as much as canada...its not as u say as much as us.

and if you think media is the main reason then i guess violent video games make people a better shooter?

as i heard once "if video games make people a better shooter then we need cops to play more video games, a kid in New Jersey shot 8 bullets and killed 9 people and cops fire 3 20 round clips and dont hit ****!"

and the fact america is going down the drain isnt due to cultural differences, its due to the people spending money like their is no tomorrow! when in fact tomorrow is just around the corner and will hit us like a brick.

the times that countries greatest leaders have emerged were in times of depression and agony (Hitler in germany, Roosevelt in USA, charles II in ancient england even)

this is what we need.

claustrophobia9
11-14-2006, 06:27 PM
actually osama bin laden is probably chilling in america or canda right now in a big ass house smoking big ass cigars ploting his next attack.
youd have to live in a cave to not recognize his face, hes in a cave, anyone who says otherwise is basically saying everyone is stupid.

and if you think media is the main reason then i guess violent video games make people a better shooter? hes not saying the media is making people bad, hes saying it aplifies how much crime you think there is because it shows all the negatives and tells you about every single robbery whereas you only hear about major ones abroad....

:dodgy: good job arguing with a wall.

Angel69
11-14-2006, 06:54 PM
hey clausterphobia ever heard of plastic surgery? or facial reconstruction? or maybe a halloween mask?

marvin-martian
11-14-2006, 07:01 PM
hey clausterphobia ever heard of plastic surgery? or facial reconstruction? or maybe a halloween mask?
because his henchmen are all highly skilled plastic surgeons :rolleyes:

Angel69
11-14-2006, 07:14 PM
all he needs is a haircut, some bleach, a shave, and i HIGHLY doubt u could no it was him from seeing his picture on the new to him in person with a few different facial features

durrell
11-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Some of the things I have read by a few people in this thread can only lead me to say this:

_______, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

bigred76
11-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Damn, and those were my last 3 brain cells! :(

DFSniper
11-15-2006, 01:47 PM
first off, I <3 Gunny (always have)

second: even if bin laden did all the things Angel suggested, i highly doubt that he spends his whole time "chilling in canada" because NO ONE, i repeat NO ONE in the world has that much confidence in themselves that they can start over a brand new life WITHOUT checking over their shoulder every 5 seconds! if he's human, it probably wouldnt take too long for him to go mentally insane with paranoia.

Angel69
11-15-2006, 02:43 PM
ok well i guess ill be the matuuure one here and walk away
:smirk: :grin: :king:

:butwiggle: :butwiggle:

claustrophobia9
11-15-2006, 02:45 PM
we DEFINATELY wouldn't have noticed that on the videos he sends out :waytogo:

mature people don't walk away from their problems. your problem = you lost...

Angel69
11-15-2006, 02:48 PM
oh yes and we also know for a 100% that its him and that it wasnt filmed months ago
:pwnd: :pwnd: :pwnd: :pwnd: :pwnd: :lolsign: :jump:

marvin-martian
11-15-2006, 02:52 PM
psych 101 - when you have presuppositions, you find ways to bend the truth the way you want so that you can still believe in it.

newkid
11-15-2006, 05:29 PM
touching...

:yeahthat: