PDA

View Full Version : my mr3

KingAce
11-12-2006, 09:59 AM
hello im fairly new too the mr3 but since i have been usen it i love it a lot ive never choped a ball with the eye and only ever chopped one with the full auto on but i figure its because i have a gravity feed hopper

im maken this because i would like to know of any possible upgrades for the mr3 wats the best stuff to invest on for the marker

currently i only have the j&j ceramic barrel and thats the only enhancement i put on the gun but i would really appretiate if any one can help with any other upgrades as far as usen co2 or air weither or not a remote hose will do any good wat type of hopper i should get if theres a better barrel then the j&j also if any one knows how to SIGHT MY GUN i would really like to kno

thanks for the help if given:)

Hob Hayward
11-12-2006, 10:19 AM
A remote makes co2 almost as good as having a compressed air tank. A good hopper the is the View Loader VLocity, or the View Loader EVlution 3 (commonly called egg or eggy because of its shape).

As to a sight, the only thiong worth having in paintball is a red dot sight. I have an NCstar 30mm red dot on my phantom, and its pretty nice.

KingAce
11-12-2006, 10:30 AM
o thank you so theres no way of maken the stock sight accurate?

pbgrandpa
11-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the Forum and congrates on your new MR3. I see you have the J&J which is a good upgrade. You should definatley get you a better hopper. Halo B--Reloader B--Eggy or Vlocity. After that I would say the rest is just your preference. Good luck

Hob Hayward
11-13-2006, 12:19 PM
o thank you so theres no way of maken the stock sight accurate?

Didn't realize you meant stock sights, alot of people like the idea of putting a scope on their gun, but PB guns just arn't accurate enough to bother using a scope. DUnno ho you'd go about adjusting the stock one, I've never even seen an MR3 in real life.