PDA

View Full Version : pilot or electra

jy_619
11-09-2006, 04:22 PM
should i get a pilot or an electra what are the advanages of an electra and a pilot.what are the disadvatages of a pilot and an electra?

Sandman_Bravo
11-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Pro-they can shoot paintballs
Con-they can't make you a better player

Halucin8
11-10-2006, 09:18 AM
depending on which electra it may have eyes but other than that i do not think it really matters.

JMotioN
11-10-2006, 05:03 PM
well if you like to shoot fast and not really planning on playing in many tournies id go for the electra. its disputed wheather or not the rocking trigger is illegal in tournies, but it is in some. personally i would just get the electra, pilots great but i like to shoot some paint and if it chops im pretty much effective range about 10 feet. but i do have a buddy who has an electra and he has issues with the eyes and he will end up outshooting it and his hopper will blender the paint. but hey its your party, get what you want.

vwjimmy
11-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Personally, I would get the Pilot. The Rocking Frame is cool, but the Pilots frame with the single contact trigger is more like the markers you will move into if you progress in the sport and the practice you get with the Pilot will come in handy then! They are both great markers and you will be happy with either one...just my $ .02