PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

jacksonholewarrior
11-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Hello, everyone. Just posting up to say what's up? Been lurking around here for awhile, and finally signed up. I have a new MR1 and a pump gun (from Walmart ha ha!) and I just started playing around a month or so ago. Probably not too many people here older than me - and probably not many who do what I do, so it'll be pretty fun!

Looks like a fun place to be, although I have several things to read just yet.

Oscum Guy
11-08-2006, 01:03 PM
welcome. im kinda new.

jacksonholewarrior
11-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I started playing pump a couple weeks ago and it's really fun! Anyone else around here play pump?

JMotioN
11-08-2006, 01:07 PM
hey hey guys glad you joined up :D. feel free to ask away on anything you need, and any problems you have with your markers. i would read the rules btw, helps out. but dont be afraid to start posting, and put some life into your avator and quotes guys!

hehe only pump ive ever played was with BE talons :P other than that ive just been straight tippmanns and speedball markers ;D

snotrocket
11-08-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm new to and have been a lurker also. I don't know about the old thing though - I'm pretty old. Anyone over 37 years old here?

I've played a couple years - and a lot of pump during that time. It's hard to find people to play anything else around here. I heard about this place from this guy called Berserker. He's kind of a punk, but he means well most of the time. I saw some of his posts, so I promise to get after him for you!

Eaglelox
11-08-2006, 01:08 PM
hi there. welcome...what do you do. im 39.

jacksonholewarrior
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm an unsuccessful realitor......with aspirations to become rich by my 50th birthday. However, paintball has sort of ruined that for me lately! Cool! I'm 35 years old. Are there a lot of older people here?

Gunny462
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Welcome to da forums and nah...most of thses guys are still young.. like you! LOL Even VS is still in diapers comparitively. Still have my pump lying somewhere around here.

vikingshadow
11-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Welcome, and enjoy your stay. As was mentioned, feel free to post anytime and to ask questions about anything.

I'm 40 by the way, and a teacher. I'd say there are quite a few older people here, as in 30-50, at least more than there were before. Snotrocket, what do you do?

pbgrandpa
11-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Hello, everyone. Just posting up to say what's up? Been lurking around here for awhile, and finally signed up. I have a new MR1 and a pump gun (from Walmart ha ha!) and I just started playing around a month or so ago. Probably not too many people here older than me - and probably not many who do what I do, so it'll be pretty fun!

Looks like a fun place to be, although I have several things to read just yet.Welcome to the Forums. This is a pretty fun place to hang out. Lots of very smart people here if you have problems. Don't worry about that old thing--I PB with the grandkids.

colonel_moo
11-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I started playing pump a couple weeks ago and it's really fun! Anyone else around here play pump?

yes, pump is extremely fun. i know there are a few people around here (including myself) that play pump alongside their regular play. not only do you save money on paint, but you hone your skills too!

Drefish99
11-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Welcome. I'm new too..

pbfreak3221
11-08-2006, 02:53 PM
You are right around the middle age, but welcome!

durrell
11-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm 40, give or take a few years. :dodgy:

Ok, take alot of years. :D

vwjimmy
11-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Welcome to you :)
(41 years here....)

Oscum Guy
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
hey hey guys glad you joined up :D. feel free to ask away on anything you need, and any problems you have with your markers. i would read the rules btw, helps out. but dont be afraid to start posting, and put some life into your avator and quotes guys!

hehe only pump ive ever played was with BE talons :P other than that ive just been straight tippmanns and speedball markers ;D
me to. i used to have a talon.

marvin-martian
11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
its hard to find a better group of people on the internet than this one. youre lucky you found us and decided to join our family

jacksonholewarrior
11-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Thanks guys! I probably won't be posting much since my job and new partner are keeping me pretty busy.

Drefish99 how did you get the cool orange letters? I looked in the CPuser thing and couldn't find it. I also noticed that Vikingshadow and durrell have green names? Are you guys administrators of something?

Anyway, it's cool so many people are in the "older" age bracket here.

snotrocket
11-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Partner - sounds like my uncle - he has a "partner" to! Ha ha!

The green guys are just moderators, but I don't who the other guy is.

marvin-martian
11-09-2006, 01:27 PM
green names = mods
orange names = super mods
red names = admins
pink names = banned

PWNDuAgain
11-10-2006, 05:54 AM
Ha my name was pink...

I got banned, but they let me back because I promised to be nice.

I think I am doing good, right?

TheRedBarron
11-10-2006, 06:14 AM
green names = Gods
orange names = super Gods
red names = Zeus
pink names = Da Devil
Fixed

marvin-martian
11-10-2006, 06:21 AM
thats more like it...