PDA

View Full Version : I got a new gun Part 1 of 3

timmyshoota
11-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Well, I had the "I need a backup" thread and I finally bought one...well, for now. :) I bought this gun from a local guy who got it in a trade. It came in pieces and I put it together when I got it home tonight. Everything works great exxxxxxxxxcept the upper board. The powerswitch broke, so I'm gonna buy a new upper board and get the one I have fixed and keep it as a backup.

This is only part 1 of a 3 part miniseries. :) I'm getting 2 more guns within the next 2 weeks. When I get the next one you'll see Part 2 and then Part 3 when I get the third.

Onto the pics and specs. Just some quick shots since it isn't working right now. Its scratched and faded, but what Shocker isn't?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/paintball%20things/shocker1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/paintball%20things/shocker2.jpg

Specs:
04 Shocker Red(pink) to Pewter fade, not a common color.
Virtue board
Stock bolt with NDZ firing can - not installed yet.
Dye Stickies
CP Shorty Reg
Freak Kit - using a .691 insert
Shocktech feedneck
CP rail and SP ASA
NDZ ASA w/ gauge
NDZ roller bearing trigger

Along with this I also got another stock frame, stock board, NDZ ASA w/ gauge, NDZ trigger, shocktech ASA and bolt. I'm gonna sell all the extra parts I have since I'll need too much to make a second gun.

Sandman_Bravo
11-07-2006, 06:33 PM
nice, I like the color combo and it looks like it's all set to rip. I thought you weren't going to go the Shocker route for a back-up?

timmyshoota
11-07-2006, 06:42 PM
nice, I like the color combo and it looks like it's all set to rip. I thought you weren't going to go the Shocker route for a back-up?
Well, this won't be my only backup gun. :)

I got it because after buying a new upper board I will have only spent $300 on it, minus whatever I get for selling the extra parts. The Virtue board alone sells for $160.

vwjimmy
11-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Nice!
Can't wait to see the other two :)

phatphil
11-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Nice anno.

DyNasty9
11-07-2006, 07:09 PM
that anno is sick. nice pick up.

MVS1
11-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Nice find...good thing about it having a few scratches is you don't have to deal with the misery of getting that first scratch on a new marker.

TheRedBarron
11-07-2006, 07:21 PM
$5 paypal and I will tell you what the other 2 are and supply pics for one of them...

Nader
11-07-2006, 07:40 PM
$5 paypal and I will tell you what the other 2 are and supply pics for one of them...

Payment Sent. :dodgy:

Moe
11-07-2006, 11:13 PM
teh shoxzorz. Nice gat. Go shoot some people in the face.

edit: I've been on pbn all night...sorry...

newkid
11-08-2006, 04:27 PM
nice like the colors

vikingshadow
11-09-2006, 03:43 AM
Cool - it's got some good upgrades as well....the Virtue, the roller trigger, the reg, rail - excellent start to it. Just need a new frame (more room to move your fingers that way) and it's set to go. Don't know much about the Stock bolt with NDZ firing can since I haven't really kept up with it this year, but it looks like a shooter!

bamf-hacker
11-09-2006, 03:54 AM
Nice backup gun. Barron showed me the other one for free. Thanks buddy. But don't worry I wont say a thing

;)

timmyshoota
11-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Nice backup gun. Barron showed me the other one for free. Thanks buddy. But don't worry I wont say a thing

;):) The guy should be shipping that one out Monday morning. Sunday I'll be picking up Part 2, so Part 3 should be middle of next week.

TheRedBarron
11-09-2006, 05:51 AM
Meh I personally feel as if you are downgrading but I know you and you wont keep them long.

phatphil
11-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Meh I personally feel as if you are downgrading but I know you and you wont keep them long.
It's a backup for a reason ;)

TheRedBarron
11-09-2006, 11:21 AM
It's a backup for a reason ;)
Just wait....

PWNDuAgain
11-09-2006, 12:22 PM
You should consider a Tippman A5 or the new X7 as a back up. Or you could use the Tippman as your primary and your current marker as a back up.

The new X7 shoots up to 20bps and is totally customizable.

Drefish99
11-09-2006, 12:28 PM
What happened to you getting out of paintball??? JK :p

Nice gat.

timmyshoota
11-09-2006, 01:14 PM
You should consider a Tippman A5 or the new X7 as a back up. Or you could use the Tippman as your primary and your current marker as a back up.

The new X7 shoots up to 20bps and is totally customizable.
I reported you because all you do is spam Tippmann all over this forum.

Dre - You should hear what the locals say about me quiting. I'm known as a gun whore and quitting whore. :)

Matt - I know what you are talking about, and don't worry, when Part 3 comes, its going up for sale immediately, and I might already have a buyer. I plan on getting something way better once it sells. Its only a minor downtime, and Part 2 will be my main gun until I get a new main gun.

snotrocket
11-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Yuck! shockers are kind of falling like poo from a worn out cow. I'm thinking of the new Epiphany though!

bamf-hacker
11-09-2006, 02:56 PM
OK I received a PM from pwnduagain asking if what he was going to post was ok. I read it and was going to post his response with my comments and changed my mind at the last minute. I deleted my post and instead will post this.

We all share one coming like here, PAINTBALL! We all like different guns and dislike others. Please post comments as you see fit, but don't put down other markers or brands.

pwdn, please do not post your response here. My message will take care of it.

FredPo
11-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Man Chris, you've already got a buyer for a gun that you won't have until two weeks. I think you've gone from gun whore to the gun gang banging slut.

Fred

timmyshoota
11-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Thanks for my new signature :)

timmyshoota
11-09-2006, 07:03 PM
BTW, if anyone is interested in it, its gonna be up for sale once I get an upper board for it. $450 will be the firm price, so PM me if anyone is interested in it. I wanna give ya'll first crack at it, so I'm letting you guys know in advance.

TheRedBarron
11-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Matt - I know what you are talking about, and don't worry, when Part 3 comes, its going up for sale immediately, and I might already have a buyer. I plan on getting something way better once it sells. Its only a minor downtime, and Part 2 will be my main gun until I get a new main gun.

You better hope so, all of that work you did to gain my respect in gun choice was thrown out the window with part 1 and 3, I cant say im a huge fan of 2 either.