PDA

View Full Version : worst paintball hits....

applesauce
11-07-2006, 09:01 AM
inspiered by a theread in the pic page....lets here some storys about your worst paintball experience, as far as getting shot in soft places

mine happend while playing in hinkly MN, i was laying down looking up a hill and shooting at a guy in a bunker...somehow he shot through the bunker (some pallets) and the ball came down the hill under my mask and hit me square in the throat.....needless to say i was bleeding quite a bit, this ball fit into a hole maybe 2 inches wide, luckieest shot ever...

nbishop66
11-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Back in the good old days of pump guns... 1991, some friends and I had a 7 man team an we were out in the woods of RI, like we did every weekend. I was walking up a slight incline and when my head had just appeared over the top of this little hill, I was shot from about 10 feet away in the right side of my neck. I dropped to my back like I was shot with a 12 guage. I'm not sure if it was the pain or the fact that it scared the hell out of me. Well it ripped my skin from my Adams apple to just under my ear. These were the days of those tiny little JT mask, there wasn't very much protection at all. Plus head shots were supposed to be the last resort, now they seem to be the norm. After I got off my a$$ I still didn't know were he was hiding. I did scream a few choise words into the brush.

I was getting married in a month, and my future wife put her foot down and said no more paintball until after we were married. She didn't want my face to be covered with scabs for the wedding photos. Well the good and bad news is I'm still married and still playing paintball. You decide which is the good and which is the bad.

tater_salad
11-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Applesauce that's the same thing that happened to me but I was looking at a really big bird flying over me and I got hit in the throat.

RomeNYRR
11-07-2006, 11:35 AM
i havent been hit to bad yet, but my brother has lol. We were playing a game of woodsball and he ran in to grab the flag and got ball tagged. Needless to say we had to carry him off the field lol

Theheroguy
11-07-2006, 12:08 PM
on my second day of paintballing I got hit in the forehead and It stung for like an hour. I got really dizzy i think they were shooting hot.

rodeoshooter
11-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Got hit in the collar bone once....that hurt for a while.

MVS1
11-07-2006, 01:33 PM
I got hit right in the mouth vent grill area on my old mask and the shells went right through and split both my upper and lower lip. When I took my mask off it looked like somebody hit me in the mouth with a bat. They were all surface cuts but it bleed like crazy. Not to mention the wonderful taste of having a mouthful of paint.

Hob Hayward
11-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Worst hit in game would have been when I got hit in the neck from 20 feet in a 7 hour scenario game. It gave me a nasty bruise for half a week, and it bled, itchy too :(

Worst injury, tripping into a ditch where I slammed my bad knee (knee surgery on it 3 years ago) into a rock. I could hardly walk after that.

calebh
11-07-2006, 02:37 PM
i got bunkered in the neck once... somewhere between 3 and 6 feet away... thank god only one hit me and it was at a slight angle. i had a very nasty hicky for about a week, and a bruise for another few days after that. now, its just a small scar

Nenkitsune
11-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Got shot in the hand right inbetween the knuckles. hurt like a ***** and bled quite a bit too.

yamaha cow
11-07-2006, 04:11 PM
i got hit in the sternum playing torso only with ramping and full auto and unlimited bps at 300 fps. 7 times !!!!!!!! it was AWESOME..........

Maxx-Damage
11-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Worst hit has to be my 1st hit, the collar bone. Great day for me.

08Lud08
11-07-2006, 04:32 PM
When my friend lit my hand up from about 60 ft away(I got shot 6 times on my right hand only). And when My brother shot me in the ankle from about 15 feet away.

Nenkitsune
11-07-2006, 04:35 PM
I also got hit right above the adams apple. suprisingly, it only hurt for a split second. I got lucky that it wasn't very close range. IT bled a little and left a red mark for about a week. The worst place to get hit is teh top of your head....i got shot there 3 times this year

wylde01
11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
lets see......which story to tell? well i know one time out in the woods i was playing and out of no where i got hit in the thigh(a very soft spot) i called myself out and left. the very next round i was in a very heavy fire fight and a random ball came down and hit me in the exact same spot! after that i had a few choice words. ive also been shot in the neck,butt, head, and last but not least the nuts.

splater18
11-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Got shot in the hand right inbetween the knuckles. hurt like a ***** and bled quite a bit too.

thats almost like mine on my first day of paintball (i was a rental) first game i played i was shot twice in the neck at about 20 feet away aned it hurt bad but i didnt stop me from playing

another one when my googles foged up becasue it was raining i got hit in the leg but that wasnt the bad part i held my hand in the air i got hit on my knukle then i walked out of my bunker to be hit another time on my hand then a close neck shot (i was bounus balled bad(then i found out it was my freking dad i was mad:mad: :mad: :pwnd: :tank:

badlandsrox
11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
eyes hands down

OOB
11-07-2006, 06:37 PM
eyes hands down

if you get shot in the eye it is your own fault for not wearing a mask, unless you where in a staging zone or something where you didnt need to wear googles.

Anys back on topic. I have been shot pretty much everywhere. Neck, mask, hands, arms, back, front, legs... The worst pain was a nut shot. Thankfully it was a good distance away. The ball bounced off the ground and caught me in the square in the mid section. Once the 2 ref standing next me made sure I was ok they brust out laughing. I had to crawl off the field because it hurt. And also got offers to make it feel better by some of the ladies that where there. :) I dont think the ball broke.

badlandsrox
11-07-2006, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=OOB]if you get shot in the eye it is your own fault for not wearing a mask, unless you where in a staging zone or something where you didnt need to wear googles.QUOTE]

No i was wearing a mask, it was such a hard shot though, that it hit right beside the see through part and i got a paintball full of paint, and shell into my right eye, travelling a good 260fps

TheRedBarron
11-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Everytime I play I commit the best shot ever. Each and every hit is better than the last. I am just that damn amazing.

calebh
11-07-2006, 07:33 PM
:) I dont think the ball broke.

rofl, which one? :P

Everytime I play I commit the best shot ever. Each and every hit is better than the last. I am just that damn amazing.

nice ;)

redlantern
11-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Standing next to my friend during a lull in the game, I had my gun held down near my "junk". He had his barrel aimed around there. He was using an Electra with the rocking trigger. His fingers slipped and blam.

Right into my hand from two inches away. I had gloves on, but that didn't help. I had a welt for a week or so.

I know that was a bit misleading, but I thought it would be funny.

rowdyroper2003
11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
I got bunkered my first time playing...got shot in the left upper arm from less than 10 feet...arm swole up, had a piece of shell in my arm until the scab came off...still have the scar...

i've been shot in the top of the head with a hot Icon-Z, and in the collarbone with a WAY hot Vicky, then in the ribs with the same gun (all three in the same day)

more recently, on Saturday, I got hit on top of the head (again, it was the first hit I had of the day), then got bunkered in the ribs in an airball game...it didnt break, but with me being skinny, and only wearing an undershirt and a t-shirt, it hurt like I dont know what...

DRAGON
11-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Welts seem worse for me on the upper underarms and inner thighs. Depending on the velocity, I have had some humungous bruises in those areas, some that have lasted over a month or two. Had large lumps under the skin in some welts that have lasted that long as well. They actually look worse that they really are. Worse shots I think were in the 80's when there were no full face masks available. All we wore were Uvix gogles. I have had fat lips and welts on various places on my face and neck. A direct hit to the mouth meant you really got a very good taste of paint then. Most velocities then were 300fps and Tippy SMG's were allowed 325fps because the small .62 cal balls had a tough time breaking at lower velocities than that. Prolly the worse hit was a close quarters hit directly to my ear. It actually shocked me and about knocked me over because it knocked my equilibrium off lol. My ear rang for a couple days afterwards. With the hit and digging paint out of my ear, I'm surprised I had no permanent damage. I rarely have welts any more -

The worse hit I have ever seen was posted on the FON site. A guy got hit in the nads and lost one of his testicles in the process because he wasn't smart enough to wear protection. He even took photographs and they posted them. I made a thread on the old KUSA forums about it. Maybe some of the older members here might have recalled it. It was pretty much all over most all of the online PB forums -

Nenkitsune
11-07-2006, 09:07 PM
lol i just remembered a few other hits i've had.
one time i was unfortunate enough to slip my gun on, while aiming at my foot, with the barrel 2 in away from it, and blam, right dead center. having shoes didnt' help. it didn't leave a mark, but the next day the bottom of my foot hurt (opposite wehre it got shot) needless to say, i always make sure my damn gun is off. i've been hit in the kidney before, that hurt like a ***** (by a hot tippy) got shot in the shoulderblade while walking out of the forrest where we play (same hot tippy, it was a stray shot) both times it left a pretty nasty mark. my friend got shot in the mask and had shrapnel in his mouth. it cut his upper lip a bit and i don't think he could taste much except paint for a while lol. once, the ball hit my ear guard, and i didn't know it till later in the day when i had taken a shower, that my ear was filled with paint. it was annoying to find that when i stuck my finger in my ear, that shell and fill was comming out.

Muddytaco
11-07-2006, 09:20 PM
one of the worst i had was after i bunkered a guy he turned around 2 sec later and shot me twice in the leg, probably would of not of been so bad if i wasn't wearing shorts. Both shoots had blood running down to my sock.

Taken later in the day but there is still some blood:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/muddytaco/P3120060-1.jpg

xafterlifex
11-07-2006, 09:57 PM
I got hit right in the mouth vent grill area on my old mask and the shells went right through and split both my upper and lower lip. When I took my mask off it looked like somebody hit me in the mouth with a bat. They were all surface cuts but it bleed like crazy. Not to mention the wonderful taste of having a mouthful of paint.

The same thing happened to me one day, It was only me and a few other people left on this small field, so I advanced toward the midlde of the field and tried to come over the top of the bunker I was in and shoot the guy in my mirror, and bam! right through the vents in the mouth, my upper lip bleed a little and got a bit puffy and I was spitting green for a little. But other than that I was cool, lol.

OOB
11-08-2006, 03:27 AM
No i was wearing a mask, it was such a hard shot though, that it hit right beside the see through part and i got a paintball full of paint, and shell into my right eye, travelling a good 260fps

ok, yeah that would suck... you win...

dellyforelly
11-18-2006, 08:20 PM
i was playing with some friends a couple weeks ago and i took my helmet off for a sec cause it was fogging n set my gun to the ground n i got shot 3 times in the hand (no gloves) and shot in the legs like 5 times

bigred76
11-19-2006, 10:05 AM
That is one of the stupidest things you can do on a paintball field. The only stupider thing is to take off your mask and shoot yourself in the eye to get it over with quicker. Don't EVER, EVER, take off your mask. I don't care how fogged it is. I'll admit, i might tilt my mask after a game to spit or whatever, but when you're on that paintball field, consisder that mask glued to your face. If fogging is a problem, save up some instead of playing and get a better mask that doesn't fog.

spyderpaintball
11-19-2006, 10:07 AM
i was playing with some friends a couple weeks ago and i took my helmet off for a sec cause it was fogging n set my gun to the ground n i got shot 3 times in the hand (no gloves) and shot in the legs like 5 times
DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR MASK DURING A GAME.

That is the WORST idea ever. You have the potentional for losing an eye PERMENANTLY when you do that. Your mask is the most important piece of your equipment becuase it is for your saftey.

cheeseheads2887
11-19-2006, 12:02 PM
one time when i was palyin woods ball. i though i was sneeking up on a group of peolpe in a bunker. ( i came up from behind them) turned out they saw me the entire time. I came up behind them and i was shot by three people from about twenty feets away. Welts all up and down my ribs. It sucked

Taillo
11-24-2006, 09:11 AM
The worst hit i inflicted: My oponent is facing me and he slips to the ground and he tries to roll backward to stand up fast, but i had all the time to aim at his crotch while he expose it. His grandchildrens shall feel it.

The worst hit i received: I got shot from 4 - 7 foot in the back of the shoulder, the bruise was painfull and reddish black. Considering i had my army webbing and that the ball hit the shoulder strap which is 1/4 inches of foam, it would have bleeded if i had only cloth over the skin...

The worst hit i saw:
We where about 35 against 35 in a omaha beach scenario battle, there was a little bunker in the middle of the field with a flag on it. At some point, a guy goes for the flag and he exposes himself to my team. all 35 persons tried to hit him, but after the guy was hit for the first time, nobody saw he was dead, so everyone took at least 3 shot on him. He resultet in a body covered with over 100 hit. He took an hour long break to recover.

Ace24
11-24-2006, 09:21 AM
For most painful.... lets see... Point blank to the back of the head by a little kid with a 98Custom. That killed. Whats funny is he was on my team.

The ugliest? Well... probably the neck shot from 2 feet away. That baby was bloody.

Nenkitsune
11-24-2006, 09:49 AM
man, i never take off my mask during a game. the most i'll do is pull it a bit from the bottom so it can vent a bit, but never any more than that.

kidonfire
11-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Probly the wors hit is to the neck from a hot 98c for about 15 ft. It drew blood too.

darth massacre
11-25-2006, 08:26 PM
The worst hit I got was probably on the face - We had these itty bitty Scott masks that only covers the front of the face and the eyes and I got hit right behind the ear and on my jaw - But I had my back to the opponent so I probably deserved it - although the jackass could've shot me elsewhere coz he had the time to place a headshot. He didn't think, neither did I.

Also, I believe if I'm in a real firefight, I'd have lost my right leg 10 times over. Without fail I seem to always get hit on the inner thigh. I don't get hit a lot but when I do its the inner thigh.

The worst hit I've seen on someone else. This buddy of mine, after years of persuading him to come along for paintball, finally relented and showed up. His girlfriend (now wife) finally allowed him to play. Anyway on his first ever paintball outing, and his first ever paintball game. He got shot in the nuts. The funniest thing was, we were playing a "medic" scenario and he was on the ground yelling for a REAL medic - the medic on his team went over and "restored" his life a few times and we only found out that it was a "no duff" casualty after the game was over. He went pale for a while - but was game enough to continue for the day and showed up again for another session.

nickspyder13
11-26-2006, 05:00 PM
well this happened a coulple days ago and me and my freind robbie where playing a 1 on 1 and i got up close to him and got behind a bunker that had a hole in it and i saw him move over to bunker me and when he got out from behind his bunker i pop up and fire like 5 shots with my vs3 and i hit him in the groin,stomach,head,colar bone,and fingers and man did he bleed when i got him in the fingers.

boomerisnuts
12-02-2006, 07:39 PM
my worst hits
1. playing 1 on 1 with my friend in his woods. he was behind a tree and i was behind a big stump. well he charged and i ran and he took one shot and hit me right smack in the middle of my butt. wasnt that painful but funny since i had a big blob of paint on my butt.
2. we were playing at my friends house again with a bunch of people and i was leading the charge and my 3rd cousin was behind me with a diablo. well we were walking and he accidently shot me 10 ft away with the diablo that was running hot.
3. same house same friend same day. we were on a team and were setting up an ambush behind a big apple tree when my cousin and my other friend flanked us. i looked back and saw them coming pressed up againtst the tree and shot over my shoulder. 2 times in the back of each thigh with the hot diablo once in the forearm. i squated/crawled off the field.
4.differnt house not in the woods. the war was over and we were shooting off our co2 when i accidentally shot someone in the arm and he then ran over and shot me in the leg a foot a way. i still have the scar

vikingshadow
12-03-2006, 04:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/bruise.jpg

2 weeks later

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Bruise2.jpg

Not the worst, but it sure looks painful, don't it?! LOL! Anytime I get shot in the upper inside part of the arm, it bruised like that - I don't bruise easy, in fact, it's the only place I do bruise.

Worst shot, a bouncer off the bunker into my neck - from about 10 feet away. That one hurt pretty bad. Or maybe the time I got shot in the palm from less than 10 feet away when I raised my hand to call myself out....or when I immediately shot myself in the hand in the dead box after that (I set my gun down, tank but on the ground and was resting my hand on the barrel. I bumped it and POW! Same exact spot I just got shot in....

Funniest shot - I had just modified my microswitch for the first time - it was so light a butterfly farted in the next county and it went off! My team and I were sneaking through the trees and I sneezed - because of the lightness of the trigger and the bounce that came with it, I double shot the guy in front of me in the butt! He wasn't too happy since he was only about 5 feet in front of me...go figure! At the start of the next game, I shot my own palm (again) pulling the barrel condom off - I decided to fix the switch after that!

Maxx-Damage
12-03-2006, 04:44 AM
All hail the great King of intellagence^

Nice bruise though, see if i can top that today......

vikingshadow
12-03-2006, 04:51 AM
All hail the great King of intellagence^

Nice bruise though, see if i can top that today......

hahaha - might want to check your "intellagence"....

Hey, since when are paintball players intelligent?

I save my intelligence for my real life....that way I can talk with you guys daily! :devil:

just kidding, of course!

Maxx-Damage
12-03-2006, 04:55 AM
Checked, its MIA

IDK i aviod thinking alot.

pbgrandpa
12-03-2006, 05:22 AM
Inside of left leg about 4" from family jewels. Ended up looking like Vikes hit. OOOUCH!!!!!

colonel_moo
12-03-2006, 05:51 AM
got shot in the neck while reffing, and left this mark:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Encrypted87/eric1032.jpg

that was after it stopped bleeding. that was on january 1st '05, and theres still a scar there.

Nenkitsune
12-03-2006, 08:35 AM
that looks like my neck did after i got shot just above my adams apple

bigred76
12-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Hey, since when are paintball players intelligent?
:nunu: Watch yourself, Vike....

The worst shot I ever got... hmmm... That'd have to be when I was playing some woodsball, and was walking along the trail that leads down to the creek. I noticed someone through the bushes ahead, so I jumped out into the middle of the path about to shoot him, when a ball went right up under my mask and nailed my chin. I kinda forgot that if I could see him, he could see me... :(

Worst hit I have inflicted: Another game of woodsball, at another time, and it was me VS my brother in a one on one. I shot a couple at him while he was ducking down behind a bike jump, and ran up while he was down. I called out for him to surrender (I didn't want to bunker him so he wouldn't play anymore), but he had his head down and wouldn't respond, so I popped him twice in the side. The balls went through his shirt, and they caused two indents which promptly started bleeding/oozing. And to top it off, turns out he WAS out before I shot him -- a ball went and got him right in the throat so he couldn't respond when I called him to surrender. Oh well! :D

yod3r
12-03-2006, 11:51 AM
the worst hit(or should i say hits) i had were wen me and a couple of my friends were out in the woods playin and we invited this guy with an a5 to come with us. One of my friends new him through work. Well he was up on this hill and i was down in this ravine gettin ready to shoot at him wen all of a sudden he runs up on me and shoots me in thigh. Well that killed but to make matters worse, he thot he could pick on me cuz i was a newbie back then so he stood there and prob unloaded about 45rounds on me while i was just curled up in a ball waitin for the guy to stop. and on top of that, i couldnt shoot back because my gun had froze up because it was too cold that day.

Another hit that was up there on the painful list. i was layin down on my back shootin at a friend and a ball bounced off of my chest and hit me right on the bottom of my chin. It didnt bleed but it left a hell of a bruise

pb34
12-03-2006, 12:21 PM
My worst hit was the first time I played paintball, I got hit on the shoulder from about 15 feet away and it bled. I also got hit in the stomach at the same time and that left a pretty nasty welt. I got a painful first impression of paintball. lol

Ace24
12-03-2006, 06:18 PM
got shot in the neck while reffing, and left this mark:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Encrypted87/eric1032.jpg

that was after it stopped bleeding. that was on january 1st '05, and theres still a scar there.

Got one just like that on my left side today. I also have one in the middle of my throat. That one didnt break, hurt like hell and made me cough. It felt like I got punched in the throat.

Tourny reffing rocks... :dodgy: (Oh well, I got $70 and 7 pods out of it)

I was also shot point blank in the ancle buy a guy who was disgussing his barrel and the paint on it when I told him it was a hit...

Total90Oliver
12-03-2006, 07:07 PM
In my @ss cheek was the worst hit, second was when my friend shot two balls with one Trigger Pull and one hit my stomach and one hit my arm.

bigred76
12-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Don't avoid the swear filter please... It'll catch it and we can tell what you said anyways... Thanks.

The worst injury I've witnessed for paintball would be when I was chatting with BomberPilot on the phone about something (can't remember what it was, now), and all I heard was a "*SNAP**PSHHHHHHH* OW!" Aparently his macro line broke, and whacked him right square in the sack. :D

stylinbeaver
12-03-2006, 07:21 PM
I was getting bunkered by some guy, and I was standing, and he shot for my pack. The first shot hit my pack and I felt it and whipped around real fast and the second ball got me right in the sack. Was sore for the rest of the day. I worst i've seen was, some boy got bunkered, and he got shoot in the back of the head and it made him throw is head forward and his mask came off and another player from the other team had already started shooting and it got him right under the eye. Quarter or a inch higher and the boy would be blind in one eye.

bigred76
12-03-2006, 07:24 PM
I was getting bunkered by some guy, and I was standing, and he shot for my pack. The first shot hit my pack and I felt it and whipped around real fast and the second ball got me right in the sack. Was sore for the rest of the day.
Hence why you don't spin after you're out. ;)

calebh
12-03-2006, 07:53 PM
ow, colonel, looks about like mine did. mine was a little smaller and bloodier tho. the way the ball broke, the shell cut a kind of nike swoosh in my neck. after it healed a little it looked like a bad hickey. now i can barely see the scar, and i know where it was lol. i took a pic of it, but i lost it when my compy crashed. stupid microsoft. but it looked REALLY bad before i took a shower.

Hob Hayward
12-04-2006, 01:34 PM
I got one on the neck from 15 feet. IT didn't hurt too bad at first, but then it got worse, and it started to itch. It was one of those blood welts too, so I was kinda bleeding aswell.

Fancyketchup25
12-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Hit in the neck playing a 3 on 1 with my friends, i was surrounded with nowhere to go when i just felt the horrible sting, luckily it was a bit to the right of my throat, but man i had a nasty welt that everyone thought was a hicky for about a week.

*EM1-Master*
12-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Heh. I remember when katt was working on his mag and the on/off out because the valve was holding air and it hit him in the face... And then the same thing happened to me the next week... And if anyone can dig up the pic I posted about a long while back when I let the 12 people line up with their shockers(the marker of choice around here) and ions and shoot me, I'll love you forever. Haha ShadowX, maybe you can help me out on this one? Haha what a day. But I can safely say that if we can find that pic, I win this thread, hands down. 15 seconds, 12 whole hoppers, about 300 hits on my torso alone. :)

vikingshadow
12-13-2006, 03:34 AM
Self inflicted? IMO, you deserved it....no winning this thread for you!

Personally, I'll never understand young'uns desire to be shot like this...

spyderaron
12-13-2006, 06:13 AM
I was playing behind a spool when I got hit in the hopper. I was getting up, had my hand in the air and I heard something behind me. Then this guy right behind me shoots me five times in the kidnies. I had three welts, one was bleeding.

The same guy did almost the same thing the game before. He shot me in the arm two times both blead and I had paint under my skin.

fxdbi
12-13-2006, 06:39 AM
We were at a friend's place out in the country playing some woodsball, there were about 10 or 12 of us playing with some seasoned combat vets. Anyway, the wooded area had a bit of a clearing with 3-4 foot tall grass, so I am behind this small bush for cover, when I see the grass moving and I see the gun and upper body of this guy pop through an opening, so I open up on him - with my awesome aim of having shot a real gun twice, and this my first paintball experience I naturally miss him by about 3 inches. He starts returning fire like mad at this point, so I go from crouching to laying down and roll over on my back throw my gun to the side in hopes he will take a 2 second pause and I can roll behind better cover.

That's when I felt the paint ball right on top of my head. Though it was not just a paintball, as I had a baseball cap on backwards under my mask, and the paintball magically hit the button right at the top of the hat cramming it into my scalp and bruising it pretty good. Needless to say I had a welt for a while. The same guy hit me also right in the collar bone, across the gut (skim shot that actually broke open) at that same time.

Anyways it was fun.