PDA

View Full Version : 100% Non-Stock Spyder Marker

bamf-hacker
01-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Do you have a 100% non-stock Spyder? If so post it and tell us what you have on it. By 100% I mean only the body is stock or small things like screws.

Here is my setup

Rodeo Body
black painted beavertail
black painted endcap
Delrin ACS bolt
DH Titanium Striker
ESP CAMD Frame
SPPS Trigger
Dye Stickies
Quick disconect pin
Killa Ball Detent
CP drop
CP 2k5 ASA w/bleed
Black Macroline
CP long Reg
Check-IT Assault block
Dye gauge
AKA Tornado Valve
Hybrid locking feedneck
CP 2 piece barrel kit

HacKeR

adrianm1188
01-12-2006, 01:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/shadyonedeath/002c8c72.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/shadyonedeath/BLM.jpg

BLM Compact Body
BLM high flow VA & LPC
CP Reg
CP 2 piece 12"
Rocket Valve
Modified Fatty Stryker
Shocktech Spring kit
Timmy eye covers
T-Board
Timmy derlin bolt
Slasher trigger
CP Sure-fit w/custom feedneck
Uni-Mount

:cool:

Santy
01-12-2006, 01:45 PM
nice gun, but i don't think your drop is big enough. :dodgy:

adrianm1188
01-12-2006, 02:03 PM
nice gun, but i don't think your drop is big enough. :dodgy:

its gone.

:mad:

Santy
01-12-2006, 02:13 PM
oh, well then, nice gun. did u drill for the eyes yourself or have someone do it?

DRAGON
01-12-2006, 02:23 PM
oh, well then, nice gun. did u drill for the eyes yourself or have someone do it?

Not sure he wants to recall that dilemma lol. Nor expose that's the 2nd body, the 1st was screwed by a so-called pro tinkerer -

aodsnyper
01-12-2006, 02:27 PM
http://members.cox.net/aodstick/New-Marker_2.jpg

here's the spec's:

Marker:
-Bob Long Millenium full body
-Shocktech Timmy Superfly bolt (now using stock Timmy bolt)
-Maddman Rocket valve
-Dark Horizon's Titanium striker (now using stock stiker)
-CCM No-Pro feedneck
-AKA Mitey-Max low pressure chamber
-Shockteck Cocker rebuildable ball detent
-Eclipse velocity adjuster
-Smart Parts vertical adapter
-Smart Parts gas thru foregrip
-ESP frame
-T-board (not in picture)
-DYE Stickies
-ACP Thrasher trigger
-50 gram switch

Air:
-Smart Parts Max-Flo LP
-DYE Rhino Cover
-DYE gauges

Hopper:
-Empire Reloader B

Barrel:
-DYE Ultralite 14" 2-piece

justin

DexGtr
01-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Not sure he wants to recall that dilemma lol. Nor expose that's the 2nd body, the 1st was screwed by a so-called pro tinkerer -

hahaha holy crap i remember that. :D

bamf-hacker
01-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Thanks to my new friend Shunut and a PayPal account... please add the following to my Spyder

T-Board
Breakbeam Eyes

HacKeR

adrianm1188
01-12-2006, 09:40 PM

Hahaha. I actualy FORGOT this was a replacement body!

And no, I didnt do the eyes myself. I have arthritis.

:D lol jk

AODSNYPER - Your gun's sexy

audi
01-12-2006, 09:55 PM
heck whats the point of buying a spyder might as well just buy custom parts and put it together lol. Nice guns btw

aodsnyper
01-12-2006, 10:51 PM
AODSNYPER - Your gun's sexy

then i would have to say your 'gun is almost equally as sexy! (i only say "almost" becuase i'm not a fan of compacts)

justin

DRAGON
01-12-2006, 11:15 PM
It's a BLM just the same as yours minus the splash -

aodsnyper
01-12-2006, 11:22 PM
that, and it's a "compact"...

...but it is all black and has eyes, so i would almost re-think my post and say "better" than mine.

adrianm1188
01-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Its the same thing.

Anyways, anyone else have non-stock spyders? I want to see what you guys have been working on since i've been gone.

aodsnyper
01-12-2006, 11:47 PM
oh come on... it's not the "same thing". mines full body, yours is compact. end of discussion.

but yes, let's see more non-Spyders.

justin

DRAGON
01-12-2006, 11:55 PM
oh come on... it's not the "same thing". mines full body, yours is compact. end of discussion......

Almost but not quite end of discussion. Besides the splash, please describe the difference(s). Just curious since I never owned a Milly -

Nader
01-13-2006, 08:29 AM
What I used to have...
Imagine '04 Body drilled for Eyes and Dual Detents w/ Schweet Hack Job
(Dremels are Fun!)
J&J 14in ceramic
Black Halo B
IPS Sunbear Bolt
IPS Nightstriker XL
Maddman Rocket Valve
NDZ Pro-Lock Black
Black Assault Block
Evil Detonator Reg
ESP Frame Milled for Eyes w/ Black Stickies
T-Board w/ Eyes
Black Timmy Eye Covers
Sweetspot Trigger
CMI No-Name Drop (Huge)

BTW most of these are for SALE in my siggy!

aodsnyper
01-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Almost but not quite end of discussion. Besides the splash, please describe the difference(s). Just curious since I never owned a Milly -

well like in Spyders, almost all (minus the Classic, Aggressor's and AMG's) are "Compact" style. i.e. - they use a front block ASA that is seperate from the marker. this is where you attach your LPC's and reg's and what not.

with a "full body" Spyder there is no front block. either you run hose from your receiver to your ASA or you get a vert/adapter and then add your fore-grip/reg. the LPC is screwed directly into the gun body.

hope that clears it up.

justin

*EM1-Master*
01-13-2006, 10:40 AM
well like in Spyders, almost all (minus the Classic, Aggressor's and AMG's) are "Compact" style. i.e. - they use a front block ASA that is seperate from the marker. this is where you attach your LPC's and reg's and what not.

with a "full body" Spyder there is no front block. either you run hose from your receiver to your ASA or you get a vert/adapter and then add your fore-grip/reg. the LPC is screwed directly into the gun body.

hope that clears it up.

justin
My tastes are pretty much opposite... I like compacts more... With the exception of your Milly, which I am madly in love with... I would say to put eyes on her, but the eye covers might kill her beauty... :o

aodsnyper
01-13-2006, 10:55 AM
i've got eyes, i'm just testing to see how well it works w/o them. like you said, i don't really want to "kill her beauty". we'll see...

justin

DFSniper
01-15-2006, 07:21 AM
nice, but i have to agree, i like AOD's better. mine looks almost completely non-stock, but the insides are (except for some otter mods). i could throw on my milled victor body, but the green would clash with too much black

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/DFSniper/Paintball%20Markers%20and%20Gear/newimaginestuff002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/DFSniper/Paintball%20Customizing/MilledVictor.jpg

the reason its not completely upgraded is because i havent been able to play paintball in forever (how does Dec. 2004 sound?) but now i found people to play with so i'll start again as soon as winter school sports are over.

since its still stock on the inside, is is considered a ricer? :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
01-15-2006, 07:43 AM
since its still stock on the inside, is is considered a ricer? :dodgy:

Nah... just makes it 87.63142% Non-Stock :)

HacKeR

DFSniper
01-15-2006, 07:48 AM
*wipes forehead* whew!