PDA

View Full Version : I am in a trading Dilema....

conradl
11-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Ok so this gets kinda complicated... I am looking at this promaster on PBN. He has Zero (0) feedback. He will do third party through his local proshop or he will send first, (then when I recieve the gun I ship the money). I asked if he will send to a thrid party away from him and he said he would rather not.

He said if I recieve the gun and it's broken he will refund my money and then I send the gun back.

Show what should I do.

Edit.

I was just think If he sends first then I can bring the gun to MY local proshop to inspect it, if it's perfect then I will ship the money, cuz He said if it's broken then I can send it back.

DRAGON
11-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Edit.

I was just thinking If he sends first then I can bring the gun to MY local proshop to inspect it, if it's perfect then I will ship the money, cuz He said if it's broken then I can send it back.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :D

FredPo
11-05-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah, I'd only do it if he ships first or you may want to ask Drefish99 (he's also a moderator on the nation) to do the third party service for ya.

Fred

conradl
11-05-2006, 10:08 PM
yeah, I'd only do it if he ships first or you may want to ask Drefish99 (he's also a moderator on the nation) to do the third party service for ya.

Fred

yea but I answered my own problem by saying that I can bring it to my proshop to inspect it.

conradl
11-05-2006, 10:15 PM
MODs you can close this thread unless....... someone has a better idea??

thanks

big_daddy_d
11-05-2006, 10:55 PM

Fred
yeah see if dre will do the third party for you since he is a mod on PBN and all...

Muddytaco
11-06-2006, 08:38 AM
Its going to be hard to get somebody to ship a gun first when your paying for with money, if you don't feel comfortable sending the money first to him move on to another gun.

Opteron-O3
11-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Its going to be hard to get somebody to ship a gun first when your paying for with money, if you don't feel comfortable sending the money first to him move on to another gun.

Yup :thumbup:

marvin-martian
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
there isnt anything to worry about if hes shipping first...

Paradox313
11-06-2006, 02:49 PM

True

Is there a special reason why you want this promaster?
why cant you just buy new?

conradl
11-06-2006, 04:30 PM
well he already agreed to ship first, and the reason I want it is because it's cheaper and it comes with a dye ultralight barrel, plus since he's shipping first I have nothing to worry about, cuz I can have my local proshop inspect it for any thing that might look fishy.

spydr
11-06-2006, 04:33 PM
MODs you can close this thread unless....... someone has a better idea??

thanks
Edit-->Delete.
What would you do without me?

RomeNYRR
11-07-2006, 05:35 AM
:yeahthat: sounds like an honest guy so give it a shot

durrell
11-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Closed, per the starter's request..