PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!

rowdyroper2003
11-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Well, the Roper is back...man, i've been through a lot in the 6 months i've been gone from here...

got myself a girlfriend, but things turned sour after only 4 months because of an age difference (her being 19, to me being 21 (now 22!!)) and a distance issue (her being in College Station, TX, and me in Houston)...I'm better off, and having fun going out with my buddies

I got to play this weekend for the first time in a long, long time...rocked the ZeroB'd 2K3, and the EVO-ESP'd Vicky...it was so much fun, even getting hit on top of the head, and getting "Bunk'd" in the ribs during an airball game...

I've been having a lot of trouble with my car, and I'm searching for a new one, maybe a Ranger Edge, or a Blazer...

Its good to be back in the swing of things (sorta!!)...I'm totally out of the loop when it comes to guns...all these new spyders that have come out...i knew about the MR series, but what are these other ones??

and I got a new AIM sn: NastimusNateimus

i forgot the password to rowdyroper2003, so i just set up a new one!

Nader
11-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Newest is the VS series....and they are looking to be quite a success. :thumbup:

Better valve, lower operating pressure...etc...

Glad to have you back.....!

durrell
11-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Good to see you back Rowdy!

Moe
11-05-2006, 06:37 PM
welcome back duuuude.

rowdyroper2003
11-05-2006, 08:27 PM
anybody know where I can get some Halo TSA LCD shells at? mine broke this weekend :(

Nader
11-05-2006, 08:28 PM
hehe.....they're impossible to find.....I tried for months when mine broke. :D