PDA

View Full Version : idiots shoot cops with paintball markers...

calebh
11-04-2006, 12:51 PM
http://www.68caliber.com/features/editorials/story042045.php

badlandsrox
11-04-2006, 01:18 PM
:foreheadslap: Oops, my bad :embarassed: :blush:

Daddy360
11-04-2006, 01:46 PM
ONLY IN NORTHERN NJ. Thank God im from central jersey. I seriously dont know whats wrong with people these days. Shooting at cops with your paintball guns? Thats asking to be shot at seriously. Sorry to say but those idiots deserved it.

Ace24
11-04-2006, 02:05 PM
I should go shoot a cop with a Milsim marker then scream in arab. DIRKA ALLAH MAHAMMAD JIIHAD!

:runs away:

pbfreak3221
11-04-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm beggining to get sick of all these articles.

taurinic
11-04-2006, 03:39 PM
genetic rejects, i like how they use those words.

SparkyGT
11-04-2006, 04:18 PM
I shoot cops all the time with my paintball markers, but only on the field where they play with us, just have to watch out i dont "nut" them, would most likely get pulled over the following day

Theheroguy
11-04-2006, 05:43 PM
I should go shoot a cop with a Milsim marker then scream in arab (ARABIC . DIRKA ALLAH MAHAMMAD JIIHAD!

:runs away:

You could easily offend people that way

Yeah those guys were idiots I probably would have fired at their heads in reaction

calebh
11-04-2006, 07:36 PM
well, we know who's the next infidel *cough*ace*cough* :P

*ahem*im probly next now rofl

badlandsrox
11-04-2006, 10:55 PM
It doesnt have anything doing to do with what country their from, although, people can only take so much crap from other people, and if someone sets them off, then they'll snap, the only reason that there is so much violence in iraq right now, is that all the allied forces are invading and stuff, setting some people off, thats why all the suicide bombings are happening, its not like its programed into certain races genetics. Also you are looking at these other countries as death hungry nations, but just think what they must be feeling right now, lets put it this way, osama killed about 2000 people in 9/11, but the US, and allied armies have killed an exponetially more people than that in the "war on terror", and somehow the middle easterners are the blood hungry killers? Im not trying to make the US look like their blood thirsty killers, im just showing that its not just the other people

*edit* im not talking about the shooting thing, im talking about your guys's side conversation

vikingshadow
11-05-2006, 05:12 AM
Get this back on topic - NOW, or it gets closed and I ban everyone in here who's off topic. This is not a politics thread.

kevdupuis
11-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Now as for my thoughts, the police should line the idiots up against a wall and do a paintball firing squadon on them where it hurts.
God, I hate idiots who ruin our game with acts of vandalism and assault.

MVS1
11-05-2006, 09:48 AM
If people keep doing stupid things such as this the next thing you know there will be paintball control legislation much like current gun control laws. If you see or know of someone doing careless or malicious acts using paintball markers or equipment you need to put a stop to it or we can all kiss this sport good bye.

Gunny462
11-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Common sense and 'gun control' starts at home and on the field. Fathers and friends, we as 'adults' and mature individuals need to watch over each other and teach, train and 'observe'. Ain't life grand?

nbishop66
11-07-2006, 03:05 PM
In RI there was a big push to classify paintball marker as weapons. No one under 18 can purchase one, yada yada. One of the guys from my local shop spoke at a hearings, or whatever they're called and thank god it didn't happen.

Like anything else it's up to the parents. My 14 year old son knows better than to take his marker out of the house without me knowing about it. I on the other hand took my gun out for Halloween and went dressed as guess what a paintball player. We had some problems in previous years with kids in cars doing drive by's, so I thought I'd be able to return some fire if they came out again this year. Probably not the smartest idea I've ever had, but our neighborhood is big on resident policing.

newkid
11-07-2006, 05:54 PM
wtf wrong with people these days

chubb0rz
11-07-2006, 09:39 PM
def. bad to get this kind of coverage in the news.

silentpaintballfreak
11-08-2006, 05:05 AM
Those idiots. just those damn idiots. its what most of this sport consists of any more...:(

pbgeek09
11-21-2006, 01:02 PM
http://www.68caliber.com/features/editorials/story042045.php
I think we should line the idiots up and let the cops shoot them with paintball markers:evil: