PDA

View Full Version : pilot cocking pin (don't worry, just read )

xWatson
11-02-2006, 12:22 PM
well, I have read all the solutions to taking out the pin in my pilot and then taking out the bolt, but trust me, my pin does not come out. I've used all the advice on the forums, like just yanking with pliers, heating with hair dryer, and none of it works. I've done SOOO much to take it out, and it doesn't budge. Pleeease help, I NEED to clean my bolt, it is covered in pink paint and will not shoot one ball straight at all. Thanks in advance guys.

RAMBO
11-02-2006, 01:10 PM
I would contact kingman.Mine came out by pulling and I also lost it during a game,called kingman left a message and they called me back, told me a little trick that they are doing there hopefully it stays in next time,but really call them,they were good to me, left my# and they called me back.

Sandman_Bravo
11-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Did you try a few drops of oil down the hole it goes in? Then take a pair of vice grips and twist while pulling it up & out. Good luck.

xWatson
11-02-2006, 03:23 PM
I'll try the oil, if that doesn't work, I'm calling. Thanks guys.

Sandman_Bravo
11-02-2006, 05:25 PM
The lower portion of the pin may be bent, mine did it once. It was shortly after that it broke. That would make removal more difficult.

xWatson
11-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I can kinda tell that it's bent a little. The oil didn't work, so I called, and I've decided to just send it in and have them take it out and replace it for me. Thanks for your helps guys. Oh and quick question, should I just package up the body of it and send it, or what? How should I do this?

Sandman_Bravo
11-03-2006, 01:54 AM
It would be smaller,lighter, and cheaper (for postage) to remove the trigger frame from the body. I assume your removing the barrel as well.

xWatson
11-03-2006, 04:50 AM
yeah, I'll do that. I'll ship it tonight. Thanks.