PDA

View Full Version : double shooting help

RAMBO
11-02-2006, 01:03 PM
can someone please try to help me out, I have a pilot acs, I was shooting in my back yard and it was like double shooting. You pull the trigger one time and you get two shoots, the gun is set in single shot mode. This did'nt happen every time but a few times made me wonder whats going on.The gun is stock and new and i'm also new,any advice would be great. I forgot to mention that no balls would come out . thank you

RomeNYRR
11-02-2006, 01:23 PM
make sure your trigger is not to close to the switch. theres a little hex key in the middle of the trigger i belive, and you might want to adjust that and see what happens. the same thing was happening to my wife's and all i had to do was adjust it just a little bit

Akira
11-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah, just make sure it has enough room to move freely, I adjusted mine much closer to the switch from when it was new. It shoots great now.

MVS1
11-02-2006, 10:31 PM
can someone please try to help me out, I have a pilot acs, I was shooting in my back yard and it was like double shooting. You pull the trigger one time and you get two shoots, the gun is set in single shot mode. This did'nt happen every time but a few times made me wonder whats going on.The gun is stock and new and i'm also new,any advice would be great. I forgot to mention that no balls would come out . thank you

What you got there is "Trigger Bounce" and it's a real pain in the arse. Couple of ways to take care of it...First spend a considerable amount of time tweeking your trigger to find the spot that resolves the bounce. Other alternative is a t-board or similiar upgraded board that allows you to adjust for "debounce". Fringe benefit of the upgraded board is complete control over how your marker fires and addition of eyes (if you want). IMHO a t-board is the best upgrade you can make.

RomeNYRR
11-03-2006, 08:07 AM
What you got there is "Trigger Bounce" and it's a real pain in the arse. Couple of ways to take care of it...First spend a considerable amount of time tweeking your trigger to find the spot that resolves the bounce. Other alternative is a t-board or similiar upgraded board that allows you to adjust for "debounce". Fringe benefit of the upgraded board is complete control over how your marker fires and addition of eyes (if you want). IMHO a t-board is the best upgrade you can make.

whats "trigger bounce", exact definition please ;)

MVS1
11-03-2006, 03:05 PM
the recoil of the marker is actuating the micro-switch even though the trigger is not being released and pulled again. When adjusting the trigger pull, adjust so that when the trigger is completely actuated it does not fire the marker, then back out the set screw till it fires (no further) there is your starting point, from there tweek away and good luck, I gave up and purchased a T-board and I sure am glad i did.

JMotioN
11-04-2006, 03:22 PM
also make sure your grip frame screws are nice and tight. that can also cause a double shot