PDA

View Full Version : Prop's to Scenario Dreams

MVS1
11-01-2006, 07:33 AM
I wanted to make sure and give prop's to Scenario Dreams LLC and especially Damon, owner/founder. I recently ordered my T-board and eyes and we know the product rocks but what really impressed me is that when Damon saw that my mailing address was an Air Force Base he upgraded the shipping to priority even though I had selected flat rate and sent a quick note thanking me for serving and that in appreciation for serving they had upgraded the shipping for free. That works out to be about a $10 difference, not much money to some but the principle goes a long ways. Would you please post this in the appropriate forum for me. Scenario Dreams, excellent products and a real class act, I salute you.
:waytogo: :applause:

shunut
11-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Damon is a stand up guy. He probably has the best customer service in the game.

Drefish99
11-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Yeah Damon is great. Have worked with him since day 1 when he first was developing the first Spyder board. He still gives some of the best CS in the biz.

OKboomer
11-01-2006, 10:02 AM
What base are you stationed at in CA? and what do you do? I am a boom operator unfortunately stationed in OK.

MVS1
11-01-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm at Vandenberg working ICBM test launches, used to be at Tinker (OKC) with the 31st Combat Comm Squad. Can't wait to get back there.

RomeNYRR
11-01-2006, 10:31 AM
sounds like a stand up guy. that was real cool of him to send it priority. I salute him as well.

OKboomer
11-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Can't believe you want to come back to OK. I guess OKC is 100% better than Altus. But man do I hate the mid west. Sorry guys if that offends anyone. I'm a southern boy and can't wait to get back.

Scenario Dreams definately sounds like a very upstanding company. I will definately order from them in the future.

thechubbss12
11-01-2006, 03:07 PM
LOL I love Oklahoma....

Yep Ive spent over $400 on damon site... so i think that speaks for what i think about his products...

IMO T-board > Virtue .... i personaly hate my virtue in my NME and wished Damon would custom make me a t-board...

yamaha cow
11-01-2006, 03:13 PM
wow that was very very cool of him and scinario dreams is the best. i love my tboard.