PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...

Ace24
10-30-2006, 06:17 PM
After a talk with Shunut. I have completely lost hope in being able to put eyes in my Fenix. Unless someone here has a mill...

He said because of the bodies design, its going to have to have milled trenches of sort for the eye wires to go into. He cant do it because he doesnt have a mill. There is a mill at school, but I'm scared to use it and screw up my body. I dont know what to do.

I need eyes drilled, another detent hole drilled, the frame tapped for timmy eye covers, and aparently the eye wire trenches on either side.

If there is someone on here that can do this. I will pay you. I will pay for your labor and I will pay for the shiping both ways. I really want/need this done.

If anyone can help, I would be very greatful.

Thanks,
Ted

timbertiger20
10-30-2006, 08:35 PM
www.insanepainsports.com
best in the buisness!

bigred76
10-30-2006, 08:50 PM
:yeahthat: He speaks the troof. IPS is better than anyone I can think of except Doc. You COULD do it yourself, through... Just need a hacksaw, sandpaper, drill press, and some other basic tools. I won't get into it if you're afraid of messing with your body yourself, though...

08Lud08
10-31-2006, 06:18 AM
I was just gonna say insane pain sports.

Ace24
10-31-2006, 11:15 AM
I would do it. I have a drill press, and lots of tools. The onlything I dont have is a mill. I just dont want to screw up.

Ace24
10-31-2006, 11:40 AM
They are a little pricey though.

Hob Hayward
10-31-2006, 12:55 PM
You don't need wire channels heading from the frame up to the eye holes, there are already slots in the eye covers.

The Zipkit frame might not need eye channels made because it was designed for a board with eyes correct? If not, thats the T-1 I'm thinking of. In any case drilling channels in the grip frame is much easier and safer than drilling them in the body. I can put a pic up of the channels I made in my Brothers mongoose frame if you want. its not too hard to do with a dremel and a bit of skill.

08Lud08
10-31-2006, 01:56 PM
I don't think it will be that hard. When My tboard comes next week I'm gonna do mine.

Ace24
10-31-2006, 06:18 PM
Thats not what I am talking about. But I will see. When I get the covers from you, I'll put up pics to Shunut and ask him if he can still do it.