PDA

View Full Version : t-board, vs2/3 questions. :)

OOB
10-27-2006, 10:43 AM
I posted the following over on pbnation and didnt get much response. I would like a clear answer if possible. Thanks in advance.

ok, over in the spyder.tv forums people are saying that you can put a t-board for a electra into a vs2/3. I guess it is a little tight and needs a bit of work. Ok, with that said i have few question on some of the setting ot make sure i understand the terms and how the work with the marker.

First off, the stock vs2/3 board turns the eyes off when in 3-shot burst. With the t-board when in say PSP mode, do the eyes stay on? I would assume so but one can never be sure.

Debounce - This one is pretty easy or so i think. This is just the time the board waits between trigger pulls before it registers another pull correct?

Dwell - this is a tricky one to me. DWELL is normally how long the bolt stays forward to allow air to pass through down the barrel. Since sypder is a blowback, the bolt cant exactly be held forward. So after reading a bit about the t-board the dwell is how long the noid stays open in this case how long it pushes up on the seir?

wtf is after nitro?

Eye Delay - i have see two different descrptions for the t-board on what this is. My assumption is the time between checks of eyes.

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions. If you cant tell, i have never owned a e-marker of anykind and just want to clear up what i have been reading. That whole informed consumer thing.

Nenkitsune
10-27-2006, 12:22 PM
dwell is how long the sear is held down. eye delay as far as i remember, is how long it takes the eyes to sense the ball in the chamber. say, the eye delay is 4ms, when the eyes see the ball, it takes 4ms before it registers and shoots.

Drefish99
10-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Just wait. Damon has one in development. A few people already have them in testing. It will be the same as the current VER-c platform. ;)

OOB
10-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Just wait. Damon has one in development. A few people already have them in testing. It will be the same as the current VER-c platform. ;)

I personally was going to wait but thought I would get my questions answered before i even buy a vs2/3 :)

As far as the eyes go. They will work when in PSP mode?? The stock board turning the eyes off when in brust mode sort of scares me. =P

Drefish99
10-27-2006, 01:32 PM
No I am pretty sure Damon will use his own or offer his eyes at a reasonable price. This will ensure full operation with his board instead of relying on other peoples vision technology.

thechubbss12
10-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Whew Damon FTW....

Love that guy... seeing as ive been satisfied with every single product he has put out... and well ive spent over $500 on his site LOL....

Cant wait for it to be released...

Hob Hayward
10-28-2006, 07:47 AM
Well According to the SD site, the new board is listed as MR/06 Electra/VS T-board. SO I presume it should work.

Cakeslob
10-28-2006, 11:37 AM
they eyes stay on in psp
and after nirto default is semi..but you can change it