PDA

View Full Version : LP Bolt Question

STRIKEFIRST
10-26-2006, 09:45 AM
As of now I'm not going to go tboard until a get a VS2.

So my question is for my lp pilot.

Currently i'm using the stock delrin non oring acs bolt.

Does anyone see an advantage or disadvantage to the aluminum acs bolt of course with orings...

This is my current setup:

05 Pilot ACS
Sundragon Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM clamping feedneck, Dye Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 degree V/A, Maddman Rocket Valve, PMI Regulator, Freak Barrel

I also just purchased a nightstriker titanium but I won't have that for a week or so.

Thanks!

bracer028
10-26-2006, 10:30 AM
i just bought a superfly from actionvillage. AKA don't make sypder lightning bolts no more....

aluminum sounds heavy...change it i guess its only 30 bucks

bracer028
10-26-2006, 10:31 AM
just a question, how come you dont' sand your striker instead of buying a new one?

otter makes his perform better than after market ones.

STRIKEFIRST
10-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Well the striker is one that otter helped desgin...

And i can get a new aluminum pilot acs bolt for 9 bucks shipped.

pbgrandpa
10-27-2006, 08:08 PM
You'll probably be able to get your operating psi down a bit with the aluminum ACS since it has the o-rings

vwjimmy
10-27-2006, 08:22 PM
You'll probably be able to get your operating psi down a bit with the aluminum ACS since it has the o-rings
I don't think the aluminum one seals any better than the delrin ones....
I could not get any lower with aluminum than delrin when it came to ACS bolts....
It is the inside where the bolt slides that leaks....
When they get broken in, they bleed psi pretty good....
My .02

Opteron-O3
10-27-2006, 09:03 PM
www.alamocitypb.com

Best affordable delrin bolts :thumbup:

DRAGON
10-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Out of all that, was wondering why one of the most important ups wasn't in there.....a spring kit? -

Ace24
10-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Get a Nylatron bolt without a venturi, angled exaust, and o-rings. Best kind of LP bolt IMO.

STRIKEFIRST
10-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Out of all that, was wondering why one of the most important ups wasn't in there.....a spring kit? -

i have have 2 spring kits now...but I have a rocket valve...so i have lots flow...trinity -7 degree v/a, removed filter from asa...im at about 270psi now...bought norms titanium striker so im hoping to go a little lower. I just cant justify a t board and eyes , eye covers and installation right now with the vs2 at 185 bucks... :/

Hob Hayward
10-28-2006, 02:20 PM
ACP bolts are good and cheap like someone else said. Thats probably your best bet. You could go for a bandit Bolts bolt, they're good aswell. And Ace, I don't think theres much of a differance between nylatron and delrin.