PDA

View Full Version : Effective immediately!!!

bamf-hacker
10-24-2006, 06:47 PM
I am tired of everyone and there mother naming there guns.

If everyone does it, then it loses its appeal.

I now have a Speed Ball Foehn'd Ion, a MilSim StinkOps Ion, a Red ULE Warped Mag and a Rodeo!!

To all those that named there guns thanks!!!

bracer028
10-24-2006, 06:50 PM
ya i know...

we should brag about our pods....

vwjimmy
10-24-2006, 07:00 PM
BBBBOOOOOOOOO
I will never refer to your girls in that manner.....
Ignore everyone else, they need their names!

FredPo
10-24-2006, 07:01 PM
It all started with Carbines Hornet!!!!!

Fred

durrell
10-24-2006, 07:02 PM
It all started with Carbines Hornet!!!!!

Fred

Good point..

Ace24
10-24-2006, 07:33 PM
I didnt realise it offended you so. I only named it after a girl I knew because I didnt have another name for it. There is no real name for my gun thats quick and easy to say. Even calling it a Zenix takes some explaining. Calling it Maggie just puts a puzzled look on their face and they leave it to that.

stylinbeaver
10-24-2006, 07:40 PM
I started to name my guns a while back, but then I decided not to becaue if I gave my ion a name, it would be take longer to say then just saying ion. Ion is 3 letters. Any good girls name would be longer than than so I scratched that idea. You should keep the names bamf. they were good names

Ace24
10-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I dont see everyone on here naming their guns. I know I joined the trend because I couldnt think of a name for the monster I have created. I could call it frankenstien... but its not all mismatched, wich is usually what frankenstien guns are... :(

You should keep your names Bamf. Ignore those that also name their guns. There are so many people in the world who havent. Just the few who have on here isnt that many. Honestly I think you should be honored... In my case, I got the idea from you and I listened to why you named them after the women you did. So I did the same for my gun. Considering all the women I knew, considering wich ones compared to my gun.

I came up with Maggie after thinking it through and figuring out that Maggie is the one girl I have had to work the hardest at. I lost her as a friend and had to work really hard to get her back. I put alot of patience into waiting for her to accept me as a friend and forgive me for taking my controling ex over keeping our friendship. I put alot of love and care into helping her through some hardships that have recently happened to her and I have showed her much love and effection over the years.

Such is true about my marker. Hence the name I came up with. I am sorry if you are offended by my naming my marker. I dont know if it was my choice to name it, or if it was the combined choices, or if it was the choice to name it after a female without any thought put into it... other then the first girl name that popped into their head.

Please forgive me if I have offended you. :(

DyNasty9
10-24-2006, 07:48 PM
im sorry. i only did it cuz i wanted to mess with my freinds, my ex gf actually said she got jealous.lol

Nenkitsune
10-24-2006, 08:28 PM
but...if you take away your daughter's names, they'll loose their soul that we've grown to love so much!

Paradox313
10-24-2006, 08:40 PM
ok so no more people names

how about general names?

can we or more the the point should we name them with more to the point names like

"Grease Thunder"
"Ole Blue"
"Purple Rain"
"Anarchy Summonist"

i better pick mine soon.

bigred76
10-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Mine's still named Ivan. :dodgy:

And your Mag is a "IntelliWarp ULE Mag." ;)

calebh
10-24-2006, 10:20 PM
hmm... i like anarchy summonist :D but i think im gonna name my ULE r/t mag w/ ygrip "thor, god of thunder." or i could just stick with "the mag" since thats a lot shorter...

Ace24
10-25-2006, 07:54 AM
His point was to stop the naming of guns on this forum. Not to get people thinking of new names. You guys are defeating the purpose of this thread.

:doh:

Muddytaco
10-25-2006, 10:51 AM
I can't name mine they come and go to fast:p

Ace24
10-25-2006, 11:10 AM
I can't name mine they come and go to fast:p

:dodgy:

Whats the longest you've ever had a gun? rofl.

claustrophobia9
10-25-2006, 11:42 AM
nooooooooooo now i need to think of a new pic thread title.... it was gonna be called "alfonso tacos"!!!!

vwjimmy
10-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Did you ever see 'Full Metal Jacket'?
"This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for fighting, one is......."
We are talking about naming markers here....not 'guns' LOL

Oscum Guy
10-25-2006, 12:53 PM
ok so no more people names

how about general names?

can we or more the the point should we name them with more to the point names like

"Grease Thunder"
"Ole Blue"
"Purple Rain"
"Anarchy Summonist"

i better pick mine soon.
my friend and i home modded his old brass eagle and we called it "Black Mamba". I even tried to engrave mamba into the body but i messed up and you couldnt read the "B"

vikingshadow
10-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I dont see everyone on here naming their guns.

There are so many people in the world who havent. Just the few who have on here isnt that many. Honestly I think you should be honored...

Hmmmmmmm - sounds very very familiar - wonder where that came from? :rolleyes:

Yeah, some people just jump on a wagon and ride along until it gets old, which is usually in a hurry....remember when sac started using AGG and it became the "cool" thing? There are other examples (sigs come to mind - of which I too am guilty.)

BAMF - you keep your names - you started it (in this forum, anyway.) I'm sure others have had names to their guns before, but you are the one that stands out in my mind. Perhaps we shouldn't have 40 dozen threads about "What should I call my gun?" and it won't get so old....just a thought.

Ace24
10-25-2006, 03:23 PM
BAMF - you keep your names - you started it (in this forum, anyway.) I'm sure others have had names to their guns before, but you are the one that stands out in my mind. Perhaps we shouldn't have 40 dozen threads about "What should I call my gun?" and it won't get so old....just a thought.

Agreed.

Paradox313
10-25-2006, 04:47 PM
well ill name my MARKER with a general name

my ion is now dubbed

"ANARCHY SUMMONIST"

i just like the sound to it,
but itll probably be replaced with something else

But bamf ill still have respect for you, cause you came up with the whole naming in the forum at least

ALL HAIL BAMF!

08Lud08
10-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Too bad I was just gonna name my marker bamf-hacker :dodgy:

Oscum Guy
10-25-2006, 05:17 PM

Yeah, some people just jump on a wagon and ride along until it gets old, which is usually in a hurry....remember when sac started using AGG and it became the "cool" thing? There are other examples (sigs come to mind - of which I too am guilty.)

i call my gun spyder electra.

timmyshoota
10-25-2006, 05:20 PM
i call my gun spyder electra.
I call my flavor of the month. :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
10-25-2006, 06:24 PM

Vike you are the man...

The girls are back ;)

vwjimmy
10-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Vike you are the man...

The girls are back ;)
Thank heaven for Lisa, Sara, and Amanda....
and Thanks Vike for getting to him :)

calebh
10-25-2006, 06:40 PM
yay

lol

Muddytaco
10-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Whats the longest you've ever had a gun? rofl.

right now:
orracle-year(not selling it though)
DM5- I had it for about 3 months
viking-i had for 1 1/2-2 months
pm5-almost a month but probably won't be here much longer
*****-will be here friday (only bamf knows so far:p )

timmyshoota
10-25-2006, 07:30 PM
right now:
orracle-year(not selling it though)
DM5- I had it for about 3 months
viking-i had for 1 1/2-2 months
pm5-almost a month but probably won't be here much longer
*****-will be here friday (only bamf knows so far:p )

Rookies...

bamf-hacker
10-25-2006, 07:39 PM
LIPS ARE SEALED.....

Unless you can give me an x-valve for my Mag or a qloader :)

Ace24
10-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Or basicly throw $200 at him. That would open his mouth.

Taco. Dude... you have a gun trading/buy/selling disease. I thought my upgrading was bad... yikes lol.

timmyshoota
10-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Taco. Dude... you have a gun trading/buy/selling disease. I thought my upgrading was bad... yikes lol.

If you think thats bad...you don't know much about gun whoring...

Muddytaco
10-25-2006, 10:22 PM
thats not all i have had, thats what i had up until a week ago that i kept for alittle while. All of the guns i have traded this year:

DM5-had for 3 months
viking-had for 1 1/2-2 months
DMC-4 days
angel A1-traded before it even got to me
alias-about 3 weeks
rl timmy-about a week
tonton shocker-2 days
E2 ans gx3-about a month
fully up'd ion-bought stock in may 05, parted in july 06
phantom-3 weeks

Ace24
10-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Taco, have you even ever had a gun for over a year? How do you get used to the guns if your always selling them? Do you just know what you want and your waiting and searching untill you can find it?

Muddytaco
10-26-2006, 10:34 AM
I had the ion for about a year, bought the last upgrade part and played with it once and then parted it:p When i get a gun i like i usually say i am going to keep it for awhile but then i see something else i like and end up trading it off. Either that or i put it up in b/s/t on a forum just to see what it brings in, which is what happened this time.

I usually get use to the guns as they are being boxed up for shipment:rolleyes:

I have a feeling this time that the gun thats coming won't be leaving for a long time. I really liked my viking i had to but couldn't pass up the trade offer, I will probably get a milled viking next.

bamf-hacker
10-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Funny how a thread about me being PO'd at everyone jumping on the name your marker band wagon turned 180 to Taco and his gun whoring :)

Got to love the net!