PDA

View Full Version : Bolt for Maggie (My Zenix)

Ace24
10-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Well heres the deal. I would buy a Spudnuk'l bolt... but the site has been down for weeks now and it looks like no one has bothered to get it up and running again. Sadly... I really wanted one of those bolts.

So here is what I have desided to do. I am confused as to what bolts to get. I have been recomended a Sunbear bolt because its pretty much the same thing as the Spudnuk'l one. But the guy I e-mailed about making me a custom Fenix bolt hasnt replied yet.

I was wondering what bolts are out there that are Nylatron (Or anything but cheap delrin... good delrin maybe) that would be a good choice for my Zip Kit/The One Kit.

I posted in a poll wich bolts I have knowlege about.

Sandman_Bravo
10-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Bandit Bolt. I really like this bolt and you can choose LP or HP depending on what your setup is.

Ace24
10-25-2006, 07:01 AM
I've heard about those before. I think Vike or someone else... one of the mods pointed me twards them. Do you have a site?

claustrophobia9
10-25-2006, 10:37 AM
wasnt spudnuk'l ripping people off on ion bolts?

Ace24
10-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Idk.. I do know their bots are the best. Maybe thats why the site is down with no fixing. Maybe they got sued?

ross * pilot
10-25-2006, 02:24 PM
banditbolts site.... banditpaintball.com.... i have heard they have great bolts, but get the one with orings, and if your gun is LP.. well, get the LP

Sandman_Bravo
10-25-2006, 03:22 PM
http://www.banditpaintball.com/customer/home.php

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2902/

Notice all the reviewers said "no chops"; I have had no chops with my pilot also. Good luck & enjoy!

yamaha cow
10-25-2006, 04:42 PM
kingman acs bolt works perfect on my e-99.

Oscum Guy
10-25-2006, 04:54 PM
hes trying to get one for lp tho

Ace24
10-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Wow, I was going to pay a guy to make me a custom one for $60 from Nylatron. This bolt looks like the same thing. Just white and not as fancy as the Nylatron one hes offering. Honestly I can deal with paying $40 and it being white.

I wish I could get a black one though.

Hob Hayward
10-28-2006, 07:32 AM
Go to http://www.alamocitypb.com/MANUFACTPAGES/kingman.html

Every single possible option for a delrin bolt. Ever. 2 oring, 3 orings, no o-rings, 8 color choices, single detent or dual detent, every single gun type and their low blow bolt aswell.

One Idea is to get a Mongoose bolt and use that, then you can have a quick strip, but you would need to dremel your body for it if you havn't already.

Ace24
10-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Holy crap! Thats cheap! With a lifetime warrenty too!? Hmmm... My only objection is that it delrin... it says the highest quality... but I've heard so much crap about delrin...

I'm going to look into that one.

Whats better? 3 o-rings or 2?

Hob Hayward
10-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Either is good. I dunno if the front one really does much. I have one on my Sunbear, certainly nothing bad comes from it.

If you plan on getting timmy eye covers and using timmy detents, you might want to email them and get them to make you with double detents.

Ace24
10-28-2006, 08:24 PM
The Alamo city pb ones come with double detent grooves. It said it when I was calculating shipping.