10-24-2006, 04:05 PM
when i asked paintball shops about getting low pressure parts

such jerks....all of them just said get an ion...i don't want an ion you ass

Team Ramrod
10-24-2006, 04:06 PM
flame therapy FTW!!

Hob Hayward
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Sounds like on e of the shops near me. The people who run it are complete *******s. The overcharge, tell you wrong info so they can make more money and are generally not nice. I avoid doing business with them at all costs.

pbfreak3221
10-24-2006, 04:18 PM
I don't get why some people who look like they hate paintball, own paintball shops. Several people in my area are like this.

darkpilot06
10-24-2006, 04:19 PM
i have had the same problems you are having. just keep scanning this forum and you will learn alot there are some very helpful members here. if i wanted an ion then thats what i would have bought.

shunut
10-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Lets keep the flaming to the Flame Therapy Thread guys.

If you have questions about LP parts or need help finding them please ask, if not take it to the Flame Therapy Thread.

bracer028
10-24-2006, 04:26 PM
yea if thats the case, i need help locating parts

actionvillage isn't carrying

1. lightning bolt
2. trinity block
3. new designz valve
4. do i need a valve pin with the new designz valve
5. cp reg.

Jimmyd24
10-24-2006, 04:36 PM
all i can say to that is get an ion jk
the shop close to me is very mysterious, sometimes i go in to get my tank refilled and it will be three and sometimes it will be five, none of their prices are listed so it seems they just make the prices up when the want and they give no receipts,
but i do agree on the fact that it would probvably be better to upgrade ur gun to an ion or promaster and then upgrade for there, i just finshed making my gun low pressure and it probably costed my around three hundred dollars and it is more or less equivalent to a stock promaster. so if i could go back and do it again, i would just get a new gun
you can find a lot of parts on ebay or b/s/t thread and if not just froogle them

DRAGON
10-24-2006, 04:49 PM
when i asked paintball shops about getting low pressure parts

such jerks....all of them just said get an ion...i don't want an ion you ass

Simple resolve: head towards the door and say, "thanks for the advice, I'll just get my parts online at Action Village" - :cool:

Drefish99
10-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Simple resolve: head towards the door and say, "thanks for the advice, I'll just get my parts online at Action Village" - :cool:

Werd em up yo... Take your business elswhere and avoid the unedumicated. :D

Oscum Guy
10-24-2006, 05:09 PM
the people who own my local tea shop are awesome. it is run by a team called "no limitz".

nolimitzpaintball.com

Sandman_Bravo
10-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I had the same response here when I began upgrading my pilot. I put over $300 into a gun I paid $170 for, that you can now buy for $130. You will be met with sarcasm if you do what I did for the simple fact that it's perceived to be foolish to put money into an entry level gun. Sort of like putting a turbo in a Yugo. And many people will say with the money you put into it you could just go out and buy a mid to upper end gun. What they DON'T realize; the satisfaction you get from shooting something you've put together and tuned yourself, the enjoyment of tinkering with your gun, the pride of having someone say "Man that thing rips! It's not really a Spyder, is it?"

Ace24
10-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Oh I completely know what your talking about. When I told Flyshe *fellow worker at our shop/field* what I was doing with my spyder, he asked why I didnt just buy an ION. :dodgy:

I had the same response here when I began upgrading my pilot. I put over $300 into a gun I paid $170 for, that you can now buy for $130. You will be met with sarcasm if you do what I did for the simple fact that it's perceived to be foolish to put money into an entry level gun. Sort of like putting a turbo in a Yugo. And many people will say with the money you put into it you could just go out and buy a mid to upper end gun. What they DON'T realize; the satisfaction you get from shooting something you've put together and tuned yourself, the enjoyment of tinkering with your gun, the pride of having someone say "Man that thing rips! It's not really a Spyder, is it?"

Bravo FTMFW! Exactly as I would have said it. Exactly as I have experienced. People see my project Zenix and are awed at what I am planning for it and what I have already done.

Read my quote next to my name. It is exactly why I agree with the satisfaction statement.

calebh
10-24-2006, 09:30 PM
or you could just do what i did and convert your marker to low pressure using parts scrounged from the nearest "frank box." i spent maybe $30 making my xtry lp. and about a third to a half of that was for a diff length ss hose and an adapter since kingman insists on using metric threads... :thumbdown:

btw, a frank box is the box that all old-school paintball players inevitably have filled with old or unused parts. frank just happens to be the old-school-est player around, so hes got the biggest box. :D