PDA

View Full Version : What types of Up's can i install now?

rommelr
10-24-2006, 10:52 AM
I was thinking of putting a CP Reg w/CP ASA on/off adapter, CCM Feedneck, and a Dye UL or J&J ceramic barrel... BTW does the VS2 come with tabs or holes for the feedneck? Is the VS2 ready to receive these types of upgrades now or no? lmk anyone, thx in advance...

emf7301
10-24-2006, 11:12 AM
VS2 can take the barrels but not the reg. You could put on a new ASA but then you wouldn't have a regulator since there are no front blocks for inline regs for the VS2 yet. I believe the feednecks are ion/impulse/shocker threaded but i'm not positive.

Kingman-Rep
10-24-2006, 11:25 AM
VS2 can take the barrels but not the reg. You could put on a new ASA but then you wouldn't have a regulator since there are no front blocks for inline regs for the VS2 yet. I believe the feednecks are ion/impulse/shocker threaded but i'm not positive.

Feedneck thread is Imp threaded.

Front blocks should be coming out from Trinity real soon. I received a sample and it looks good.

OtterSC
10-24-2006, 01:47 PM
the Electra T-Board fits/works.

soon to be a Titanium Hammer. and i think Insane Pain is able to make one.

an Spyder bolt like an AKA. or, try your hand with an Intimidator bolt.

Hob Hayward
10-24-2006, 01:54 PM
This is kindof off topic but is it possible to take the reg internals out of the ASA but to leave the on-off still in it? Because otherwise you'd need to buy a new ASA when getting an in-line reg.

Cakeslob
10-24-2006, 02:39 PM
=/ otter to the timmy bolt

the spyder vs bolt is a bit longer than a timmy bolt..

long enough that using a timmy bolt will most definatly cause rollback in the breech causing the eyes not to see the paint

this is a stock timmy bolt im talking about

OtterSC
10-24-2006, 03:43 PM
=/ otter to the timmy bolt

the spyder vs bolt is a bit longer than a timmy bolt..

long enough that using a timmy bolt will most definatly cause rollback in the breech causing the eyes not to see the paint

this is a stock timmy bolt im talking about

dont have a stocl bolt. i have a Fly? i think. i forget. been in the box for some time. but fits fine.

CareBear-Killer
10-24-2006, 08:12 PM
the Electra T-Board fits/works.

soon to be a Titanium Hammer. and i think Insane Pain is able to make one.

an Spyder bolt like an AKA. or, try your hand with an Intimidator bolt.

thats awsome.. did the electra t board need any modifications, or did it just fit right in?

I can't wait for more to come out. hehe.

Cakeslob
10-24-2006, 09:06 PM
ohhh it needs modding...i did it to my vs2

OtterSC
10-25-2006, 04:51 AM
thats awsome.. did the electra t board need any modifications, or did it just fit right in?

it is a little tight. but it does fit.

the hardest part was pulling out the wires from the original plug for the switch and putting it into the supplied plug.

rommelr
10-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Hey so can any top-cocking bolts fit the vs2, also will a Dye UL barrel back fit on it too...

CareBear-Killer
10-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Hey so can any top-cocking bolts fit the vs2, also will a Dye UL barrel back fit on it too...

on the vs2, the barrel back should fit so long as its spyder threaded.

not sure about the bolt though... i think otter said a shocktech timmy bolt fit...but i'm not sure about just any top cocking bolt. if some top cocking bolts fit, them im sure some rear-cocking bolts would fit as well.

Hob Hayward
10-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Any top cocking bolt will work, however, you'll lose the quick strip feature if you don't have a mongoos, wrath or VS2/3 specific bolt.

rommelr
10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
So a timmy bolt will fit, nice... But the stock one is pretty good from what Otter says... also if i can fit in a spyder threaded Dye UL barrel back i'll be sooo happy... Looking foward to buying one from either otter or AV.com...

I'll then have a Tippy & Spyder VS2, perfect combo for woodsball & speedball!

poopman9201
10-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Is the stock vs2 barrel better than the 12 teardrop?

Dilatedug
11-04-2006, 02:24 PM
is it possible to put a drop forward on th VS2?

CareBear-Killer
11-05-2006, 02:05 AM
as far as I know you can... it looks like 2 standard screw holes on the bottom of the grip/rail.

probably wouldn't hurt to take your marker in to your local shop to make sure though. That way you can atleast eyeball the differences and won't have to ask them to pull apart a display model...

Dilatedug
11-05-2006, 11:55 AM
ok..thanks CareBaar-Killer