PDA

View Full Version : What should I do??

conradl
10-23-2006, 05:04 PM
Ok so I sold my Louis Vuiton wallet (the one that was listed here) and he says it's fake, but all of you fake/real inspecters say it is real. I have compaired it to a real one an they are indentical. So what should I do????:confused: :confused: :confused:

marvin-martian
10-23-2006, 05:06 PM
i wouldnt refund him if youre positive its real.

conradl
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
well thats the thing I am not posative, but am very sure it's real. Also I did a trade, for a crosfire tank.

this is what the trade was:

LV wallet+$25

for

68/4500 crossfire tank

vwjimmy
10-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Did you GUARANTEE it was real....cause your thread said you 'thought' it was....
I would try to hold the deal together if you did not guarantee it...

conradl
10-23-2006, 05:12 PM
no i did not guarantee any thing, I said that i m pretty sure it's real but am not 100%. I really hope I cn keep this alive, but I doubt I can.

Paradox313
10-23-2006, 05:17 PM
well who is the guy
feedback?
the nation?

conradl
10-23-2006, 05:24 PM
his name is KiLLA TrixTa yes it's on PBnation, he has 73 feedback but the last two are very very negative. The last few feedbacks say he is a theif and he lies and steals. So I don't know.

bamf-hacker
10-23-2006, 05:31 PM
if he has negative feedback that says he is a thief and lies then I would say too bad for him. You did not say it was authentic, so it was buyer beware.

conradl
10-23-2006, 05:40 PM
ok this all makes sense to me, but really think about it, He has MY wallet and MY 25 dollars, I have nothing of his. Do you really think that he is going to send out HIS tank for a (what he thinks to be) fake LV wallet. He has all the power, he has a barganing tool I have nothing.

So thanks to every one!! But I dont think this guy will go for it. :mad: :(

TacTownKilla
10-23-2006, 05:42 PM
I wouldent have shipped first to someone that has negitive feedback like that in the first place.

TLM1
10-23-2006, 05:42 PM
You've got the money.
From what you've posted, he knew ahead of time that there was a chance that it wasnt a real designed wallet.

I'll tell you exactly how it will go down, if you agree to a refund. You'll send him the money back, on the agreement that he send the wallet when he recieves the funds. Then, he'll have your wallet, your tank, and your money.

marvin-martian
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
why did you ship first?!?!

conradl
no sorry for the misunderstanding but he has the money and the wallet, and my tank. so all I need for him to do is to send my wallet and money back, or send me the tank. Or it will get real ugly really fast.

albertjackson99
Men's LV Wallets are typically $300-$500 for an authentic one. Authentic LV stuff is pretty difficult to come by, as it's been estimated that approx 90% of all LV products being retailed as authentic are actually high quality fakes. What's that mean...It mean's there only a 10% chance that the wallet you sold him is real. However, there really is no way to proe it, especially if it's a good fake. So the question is: How is he so sure that it's a fake? and more importantly: Did he really think it was going to be an authentic LV wallet in trade for a HPA Tank?

conradl
10-23-2006, 05:49 PM
very very good point I think I might win this one thanks to you guys. I need a few more key points if I am going to win this one though.

stylinbeaver
10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
If he had bad feedback you shouldn't have made a deal with him. If he has AIM, talk to him on there and ask qeustions that can help you and save the convo.

conradl
10-23-2006, 06:10 PM
yes I know I shouldn't have made a deal with him but he has 70 posative so I thought I was safe, and any ways to too late for that now.

conradl
10-23-2006, 08:42 PM
ok newest update, I went to get him online.

this is what I said
HI, I am the guy with the wallet.

he went off line

this guy is trying to rip me off, and he will pay!!

badlandsrox
10-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Show him the other side of the law!

*evil laughing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->*

conradl
10-23-2006, 09:07 PM
this guy f***** wit teh wrong guy, he may have gotten away with it with other people, but his luck just ran out.

RomeNYRR
10-24-2006, 04:08 AM
this guy f***** wit teh wrong guy, he may have gotten away with it with other people, but his luck just ran out.
keep us posted on whats going on. Get his IP and track it

shunut
10-24-2006, 05:06 AM
He has his address, he mailed him the wallet and money. No need to track his IP.

If he is unwilling to send the tank then tell him he needs to send you the money and the wallet back. If he doesn't report him to the police.

RomeNYRR
10-24-2006, 06:01 AM
He has his address, he mailed him the wallet and money. No need to track his IP.

If he is unwilling to send the tank then tell him he needs to send you the money and the wallet back. If he doesn't report him to the police.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol.. somehow i forgot about that lol

conradl
10-24-2006, 06:15 PM
ok heres the newest update this is our conversation on Aim
AIM IM with Chrome Bullets00.
7:04 PM
hi
who is this
the guy with the wallet
7:05 PM
o yeah
whats up?
hey
ill list of all the ways u can tell its fake
k
first zipper should be brass
second the binding around it is cheap and it can peel very easily
the iner parts wher u put your stuff in is low grade cheap material
the stitching to the wallet does not match the stiching on my sisters real LV waller
theirs many more things but u get the point
ok, but I never GUARANTEED this to be a real wallet,
I said I THINK it is real
so it is kinda like buy beware
i tho u claimed u got it as a gift from some 1 important and they wouldnt of givven u a fake
in other words u wher trying to **** me / not to be rude
I never said that
I said I got it as a gift
can u show me that thread ?
and no I am not trying to rip you off
we'll the wallet is obviously fake in so many ways
u really tho it was real
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6503
It has been locked
for two weeks now
7:10 PM
why did it get locked if u dont mind me asking
i mean from the pics now that im taking a second look u can tell its fake
brb 2 min
cuz I made one big thread with all of my items
look I got all of my stuff locked
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45&page=5&order=desc
did a mod do that
yup
it was theredbarron
thats his online name
sorry im really bizzy can i get back to u in a lil bit?
we'll figure everything out soon
brb
ok
I'll stay online when you get back just get at me
doing that thing i do
Chrome Bullets00 has gone offline.

I dont believe what he is saying.

I am going to get his guy!

marvin-martian
10-24-2006, 06:18 PM
just say "if you arent satisfied, please give it back along with my 25 dollars"

conradl
10-24-2006, 06:31 PM
yea he is going to send it back.

FredPo
10-24-2006, 06:35 PM
You'll most likely never see any of it again from the way he's talking and from his last bit of negative feedback. It might be a hard lesson learned. I avoid pbn trading almost at all cost but you have to be very careful on there. I hope you get the tank though.

fred

durrell
10-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Never, ever, ever, ever send ANYTHING first on PBN regardless of their feedback.

conradl
10-24-2006, 06:51 PM
yea, but I had to learn that the hard way, I am pretty sure he will send my money back and wallet

shunut
10-24-2006, 07:53 PM
I agree with d unless you seriously know the person, never ship first.