PDA

View Full Version : Cologne

marvin-martian
10-23-2006, 05:33 PM
so im looking for a new cologne and narrowed it down to two, both of which are Polo. they are Black and Double Black. Black is sharp and crisp while Double Black is softer, has a slightly differant scent, and i think it holds longer. both of these are wonderful and i wouldnt feel bad either way, but which one do you htink is better?

timmyshoota
10-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Polo = :up: I use Polo Sport for everyday wear. I have Ralph Lauren Romance for special reasons. Every girl I've talked to about it LOVES it.

Can't really help you without smelling them though.

Sandman_Bravo
10-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Drakkar ftpw

claustrophobia9
10-24-2006, 03:29 AM
i use axe [/12 year old pbn voice]

im not sure which polo i have, but its good ****
i do black

thechubbss12
10-24-2006, 04:51 AM
Save your money and buy some paintballs.... :dodgy:

Id go with double black... alot of women dont go for aggresive smells as much as guys do.... softer FTW

vikingshadow
10-24-2006, 05:14 AM
I like Stetson Untamed - a lot of women I know say like the smell quite a bit on me. You know, not all scents go good on a person - you have to try them first. Take a female type person who you aren't best friends with and get their opinion....

I've ALWAYS liked Drakkar - just a bit too expensive for me these days...

vwjimmy
10-24-2006, 05:21 AM
Halston ftw....

shunut
10-24-2006, 05:58 AM
I have no sense of smell so I'm sorry but all I can contribute is what girls tell me to buy. The past 2 colognes I've bought have been Ralph Lauren Romance and Armani Mania.

chubb0rz
10-24-2006, 06:18 AM
Use polo black all the time. Pretty good and stays strong. I can normally go a whole day working, play reball, shower and still be able to smell it :)

Moe
10-24-2006, 07:28 AM
I prefer Sex Panther. Stings the nostrals. 60% of the time it works everytime.

vwjimmy
10-24-2006, 07:30 AM
I prefer Sex Panther. Stings the nostrals. 60% of the time it works everytime.
LOL....

Ace24
10-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Oh man... I use Axe for every day wear... just because I dont like breaking into my $50+ a bottle stuff.

I love Jade East, and Faberge Brut. Both of wich I am not sure if you can even get anymore. They are older then I am. Both were owned by my father.

druid
10-24-2006, 04:36 PM
I like Stetson Untamed - a lot of women I know say like the smell quite a bit on me. You know, not all scents go good on a person - you have to try them first. Take a female type person who you aren't best friends with and get their opinion....

You sir, are sooooooooo.....'80s.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Stetson=OLD lol.....j/j vike...don't ban me, I cry easily LMAO

Drakkar ftpw

QFT

vwjimmy
10-24-2006, 04:47 PM
You sir, are sooooooooo.....'80s.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Stetson=OLD lol.....j/j vike...don't ban me, I cry easily LMAO

This thread is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't make Druid cry Vike, I think he cries with his fists!!!! lol

timmyshoota
10-24-2006, 04:54 PM
I have no sense of smell so I'm sorry but all I can contribute is what girls tell me to buy. The past 2 colognes I've bought have been Ralph Lauren Romance and Armani Mania.

Seriously people, get this jank, women LOVE it. I can't tell you how many girls have found my bottle and say the same thing. They all love it.

splater18
10-24-2006, 05:01 PM

whoot whoot Drakkar rocks

vikingshadow
10-24-2006, 05:02 PM

QFT

LOL - not STETSON the original (although I like that one, too!) Stetson UNTAMED. I think it's a relatively new brand.

But you're right. I am so 80's! My daughter had Decades Day at school today, and she wanted to go as the 80's.....I was so proud, but then saw she did it all wrong!

Now, where's my ban cannon?????

Angel69
10-24-2006, 05:06 PM
i like to look, smell good lol so i use givenchy or armani black code...both between 65-100 but they are well worth it

Sandman_Bravo
10-24-2006, 05:31 PM
No, in the 80's we wouldn't even have this conversation; real men wore Aqua-Velva or Old Spice. Only fems wore designer cologne. JK