PDA

View Full Version : Automatically switches into safe mode.

Sgt. Slaughter
10-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Well I have modded a rocking trigger to work with my clone. When I fire the marker the trigger will work fine for 3-4 shots and then automatically switch into safe mode. The battery was fully charged and when I fired the trigger while uncocked it operated flawlessly. I tried again to use it while gassed up without success. Any suggestions?

Perhaps the sear needs to be adjusted to work properly since it is not a Spyder marker?

Oscum Guy
10-24-2006, 11:28 AM
what marker is it?

Sgt. Slaughter
10-24-2006, 11:43 AM
The marker is an Ariakon Sim-4, I'm guessing that I may need to adjust the height of the trigger sear, but I wanted other suggestions before I started tapping threads.

Hob Hayward
10-24-2006, 01:07 PM
You might need to change to a spyder striker? I beleive the point wherethe sear catches on the striker is deeper in mech markers than in e-framed markers.

Sgt. Slaughter
10-25-2006, 03:20 PM
I wonder if a t-board would act the same way. I plan on installing eyes so I guess I have to buy it sooner or later.

Oscum Guy
10-25-2006, 04:19 PM
You might need to change to a spyder striker? I beleive the point wherethe sear catches on the striker is deeper in mech markers than in e-framed markers.
yeah but you can still use eframes on mech markers. but thats a good idea.