Now i have a upped pilot acs:
JJ Ceramic 14 Inch
47/3000 Crossfire Tank
Trinity T-Lock Clamp Neck
Evlution 2 Hopper
Dye Sticky 3 Grips
FBM Delrin Wave Trigger
X-Customz SwiX 50g Switch
but im thinking about upgrading to something with eyes perferable, or something good. now i have about 2 markers in mind right now they are:

Odyysey RPM:
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=Q6Q7Y-9TeBk7eapv2p77y-WaPWzHl9uP2AU=?CategoryName=paintball-paintball-guns-odyssey-paintball-guns

Diablo Wrath:
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=x_fHLrJehTDHn_dj0o8Hhrj4z9oC5zPvxCI=?Pro ductID=N%2eLAqArb4aUAAAECarvjnurE

now i know you ion boys are gunna flip and be like get one!!!! well im trying to stray away from that and get something different, plus about 4 other guys i play with have one :D now if i need to get one and u say im just missing out put that too please. or state another marker would be great.

BTW i dont need your 1000 dollar gun posts, GET A SHOCKER yeah im not getting one bc i play woodsball at my church bc its my church and its 15 bucks for all day air, field fee, and 500 shots! so i also need a gun that can work on an A/S co2 fine. thanks motion

pbfreak3221
10-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Personally I will always say the Ion, since you will have basically unlimited upgrades you get to decide how it preforms.

JMotioN
10-23-2006, 12:36 PM
mind a vote for me please :D helps overall and thanks for the response

forgot to mention i play at my local field which does speedball, they fill HPA and i use it on my pilot, i just like to play at the woodsball at my church but they only fill co2

Maxx-Damage
10-23-2006, 12:56 PM
I vote for other. If u can handle the weight get an MR2 or MR3. And yes u can still manuever very well with the stock on, it just takes some time to get use to it. But they will definatly turn some heads. Both can fire Co2 and HPA. From ur sig i see u have an egg2 so u can use that and u shouldnt chop any PB's in full auto.:)

JMotioN
10-23-2006, 01:02 PM
ummmmm i like to play speedball and that would be bit "awkward" to play with a stock! :D hehe sorry, i need a gun for speedball mostly, but the woodsball is for more fun at the church. if i was to play woodsball id prob have one or a tricked out A5.

ross * pilot
10-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Keep Teh Pilot! :d

Paradox313
10-24-2006, 05:40 PM
you should get the RPM
i have never seen an upgraded one