PDA

View Full Version : Pilot is acting up...

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
10-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can assist me with my problem... Umm... I have a pilot acs and i have bought many things for it... For example a new Verc Tboard, infrared Breakbeam eyes, and a Freak 18" barrel. Although, I have bought these ups for my marker.. it still has problem with stuttering, like I will start shooting rapidly when i rush someone.. but it begins to stop a couple of times... it is very annoying.. If anyone knows what is wrong with my gun.. Please respond to my question. Thank You.:(

vwjimmy
10-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, with eyes it could be stopping while it waits for a ball to be loaded....
Are you running hard when it happens? How are your HALO batteries?...
My Fenix w/eyes does that sometimes when I am running and shaking it....

Spinal
10-22-2006, 06:14 PM
its the ACS kicking in. so try what vwjimmy suggested.

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
10-24-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah.. i always run hard dude... Htats my style and my batteries on my halo are full i always check them when im done.... But yeah, I run alot... My style is basically walking the trigger and rushing mofo's..

MVS1
10-24-2006, 05:12 PM
what are your t-board sesttings?

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
10-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Tboard settings... not quite sure what you are reffering to....

Hob Hayward
10-25-2006, 11:19 AM
The t-board has settings. you might need to increase the debounce if you ever get super rapid double fires that could lead to the ACS kicking in and in some peoples cases that causes their marker to jackhammer.

I would suggest increasing the debounce and then testing it out.

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
10-25-2006, 01:56 PM
If you dont mind can you explain to me how i change the settings or give me a link to show me how... Thank You.

Hob Hayward
10-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Erm, they're somewhere on the ScenarioDreams website. I'd give you link, but I'm kindof lazy...

Nvm http://scenariodreams.com/manuals/spyder_verc_manual.htm

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
10-25-2006, 03:43 PM
yeah... i already looked on SD but I dont understand how they explain it.. i mean they use Abbrev. like (ms) and I dont know what that means... and I dont want to play with my gun and f*** it up... so if any1 has any idea as to how to do this please post something.... Thank You.

vwjimmy
10-25-2006, 04:14 PM
You are going to have to study and learn how to adjust those settings. ms stands for milli-seconds. Debounce can be adjusted by increasing the number. Study and learn how to get to all the adjustment setting modes, then we can make suggestions on what those should be to help.
You can always restore the default settings if you make an adjustment error.
I know you are looking for an easy answer, but you need to know how to do this and there is no answer, easy or other, until you master this first.....

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
10-25-2006, 05:21 PM
OK, But what I am trying to find out is what do I have to do??? Do I just do trigger pull checks to switch???

MVS1
10-26-2006, 08:34 AM
I suggest you shoot an email to; damon@scenariodreams.com, he has answered all of my tech questions thoroughly and with considerable patience. You've spent the money upgrading your marker, now to get your monies worth you need to learn how to use them...schools in brother.