PDA

View Full Version : spyder pilot acs volicity

killer
10-22-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm new to paintball and I want to know what volicity to set my spyder pilot to for the most shots.:confused:

PumaPride04
10-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the forums and if you want to know what velocity your pilot is at you will have to use a chronograph. next time put this is the pilot section not the electra section please

Oscum Guy
10-22-2006, 03:12 PM
you spelled velocity wrong. twice.

~*If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, don't post*~jjr

killer
10-22-2006, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=Oscum Guy]you spelled velocity wrong. twice.

who cares, but I'll keep that in mind

bamf-hacker
10-22-2006, 05:45 PM
since no one is answering you and just posting...

Here

a good velocity to keep your marker at is about 280-285 for outdoor play and 240-250 for indoor play.

Use a chronograph to test your velocity and retest every time you play and if you are playing for a long time. Temperatures change as you play as will your velocity.

Cyalume
10-25-2006, 04:12 AM
As youve been told, you need to keep your velocity around 280fps. This, however, doesnt really affect how many shots you will get out of each tank. The velocity is controlled by adding or removing preload on the main spring. Unless youre adjusting your velocity with a regulator, which your Pilot doesnt have stock, its still working around 800psi, regardless of velocity. To get the maximum amount of shots per tank, get a regulator. Its one of the first upgrades you should make. You wont be unhappy, its money well spent. A Pilot has a lot of potential.