View Full Version : CP steel ball

Team Ramrod
10-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Ok, there is a steel ball in the CP reg that regulates air flow. Anyone know what size this ball is if i need a replacement. My "Friend" was cleaning off such ball and seems to have dropped it down the sink and cant get the trap off (suggestions here?)

Would like this asap, thanks.

10-22-2006, 08:46 AM
I'd call CP.

Team Ramrod
10-22-2006, 09:00 AM
Nevermind, I got the ball out. We had the tool you need to get the trap off and i just flushed the system w/ water untill it fell out.