PDA

View Full Version : Walking the trigger

RomeNYRR
10-22-2006, 06:07 AM
Just wondering if anybody has any tips for walking the trigger? this is just when your fingers move back and forth correct?i have the vs3 so should walking the trigger be easier? which fingers do you use? what angle should my hand be at? any tips would be greatly appreciated

thechubbss12
10-22-2006, 07:14 AM
Ehh on a rocking trigger walking is a totaly diffrent idea... You have to spread your fingers more, which in turn IMO makes it ALOT harder to walk....

Hold the grip of your gun with which ever hand you will hit the trigger with.... and walk the trigger using the first 2 fingers (pointer finger and the one next 2 it). hold the grip with the bottom 2 fingers and your thumb...

RomeNYRR
10-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Ehh on a rocking trigger walking is a totaly diffrent idea... You have to spread your fingers more, which in turn IMO makes it ALOT harder to walk....

Hold the grip of your gun with which ever hand you will hit the trigger with.... and walk the trigger using the first 2 fingers (pointer finger and the one next 2 it). hold the grip with the bottom 2 fingers and your thumb...

Dam, i guess i should've just went for the VS2 :( ; i do notice that my fingers have to be spread further apart which sux.

rafb86
10-23-2006, 08:17 PM
i went from the rocking trigger to a regular trigger, and IMO i find the rocking trigger a lot easier to walk... just my 2 cents

Nenkitsune
10-23-2006, 08:56 PM
it's funny, my fingers naturally are spread out far enough to use the rocking trigger perfectly fine.

badlandsrox
10-23-2006, 10:09 PM
:yeahthat: