PDA

View Full Version : Acs Chop Questions

ace_spaid
10-21-2006, 10:31 PM
does the PILOT ACS really shot in fully auto and 6 shot burst without breaking?

vwjimmy
10-22-2006, 12:55 AM
It can....a well broke in ACS bolt works quite well. However, preventing all chops is impossible without vison. I have played hard with an ACS Pilot all day and not chopped once, and I have had several with the same marker on other days....
All in all, the ACS works VERY well! :)

MVS1
10-24-2006, 07:14 PM
+1...a conditioned ACS bolt will greatly reduce the likelihood of chopping at high ROF. The key though really is the hopper, a hopper that feeds faster than the marker can shoot will make a big difference also.

ace_spaid
10-25-2006, 02:57 AM
my hopper is the HALO B

JMotioN
10-25-2006, 09:17 AM
yeah i have a pilot acs but i still run into problems with it and everything chopping paint. so my im selling it and just getting something with eyes, bc cleaning the gun every pod was not that fun :/

MVS1
10-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Well your hopper had better be able to outrun your marker, have you considered Lp moding your marker? Eyes are the best way to go no doubt...however operating at a lower pressure will help alot if not completely stop chopping.

Hob Hayward
10-28-2006, 01:19 PM
If you have a Halo B, you shouldn't need to worry about outshooting the hopper. The ACS is a secondary measure in that case, just in case.

weitjosh
11-01-2006, 12:08 AM
ive had the same problem b4 as well. turning down ur gun will help alot. also make sure ur using a good grade paint. i find that core is best for the price. a combo of a good hopper, quality paint, and running at low pressure helps out alot. youll also save a lil on gas this way.