PDA

View Full Version : Help with an electra

cincisfinest
10-21-2006, 04:18 PM
thoroughly enjoying myself in this sport. My first gun was a classic 68 mag...now i have a spyder electra with eyes. I just purchased this gun and am wondering what upgrades are availbale for it. I have a Halo B as i have found that my ROF is far to fast for the classic revolution, barrel wise i was thinking a JJ ceramic of which i have read good things. How about a faster bolt/springs/ or anything else you guys could direct me to. I would really appreciate it...Was the NPPL on this weekend? Cuz i didnt see it!!! Thanks for your help and support.

G-Ski
Swamp Stompin

kidonfire
10-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the forums!
Well there are a huge amout of upgrades for a spyder. I'm not sure what you mean by a faster bolt but if you mean to let you shoot faster that you can only shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger. You could get a T-board or maybe a lighter switch to help you shoot faster. Definitley want to upgrade the barrel, should be the first thing you upgrade.

cincisfinest
10-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the help, i think this forum might be the best thing i have ever been on. I was chopping a little paint at first, i have the rocking trigger so im figurin im at about as fast as i can shoot. Im attributing the chops to my old loader which as i said im going to go with a halo b. Is the jj ceramic an ok barrel, what have you had success in. Also was wondering about charging the gun, my manual they gave me is a little skimpy. How long does a full charge typically last or does it depend on your fire? Again thanks for the help...happy ballin.

G-Ski
Swamp Stompin

vwjimmy
10-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Check out Otters site for reviews, mods, etc....
http://www.ottersccustoms.com/

kidonfire
10-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, I don't have any experience with the J&J Ceramic barrel, but at PBreview it got an average of 9.2 out of 10. Look here and see what people say about it.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/251/

The barrel I currently use is a 32* Night Stick and I think it works well. I can't really say how good it is compared to other barrels because all I can compare it to is the stock barrel, which just about any barrel will beat.

*edit* Yeah, that too ^^^^^

cincisfinest
10-21-2006, 05:01 PM
wow i really think i could spend the rest of the weekend reading that site...thanks for the help guys...dont go far tho, im sure ill need your help in the future.

G-Ski
Swamp Stompin

bamf-hacker
10-21-2006, 05:12 PM
A definite must read...

See you on Monday

Welcome to the boards.