PDA

View Full Version : I Think Im Gonna Need a New Hopper =)

covert24
01-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Yea so i hooked up my t-board with a new fully charged battery and the results are as followed. please watch video and give me some feedback.

http://media.putfile.com/I-think-Im-Gonna-Need-A-New-Hopper

paintmaster
01-11-2006, 01:25 PM
wow freakin fast. does it chop alot

covert24
01-11-2006, 01:28 PM
chopped 2 balls lmao

covert24
01-11-2006, 01:29 PM
i didnt get the vid of outside cause i ran out of paint from having so much fun.

bamf-hacker
01-11-2006, 01:32 PM
ok post up a video with paint :)

HacKeR

covert24
01-11-2006, 01:39 PM
gotta get soime paint first lol. its getting shippd from new york but ill get pics soo and vids soon.

big_daddy_d
01-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah with the T board I've been accused of ramping at my field because some of these kids with timmies in their opinion can't keep up with a lowly spyder LMAO...

covert24
01-11-2006, 02:39 PM
lol newbs and there thousand dollar guns. phfeeesh. they dont know the power that is held within the t-board. they just dont know.......

bomberpilot07
01-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah with the T board I've been accused of ramping at my field because some of these kids with timmies in their opinion can't keep up with a lowly spyder LMAO...
hehe gotta love that :grin: i know a guy with a ton ton thats impressed muahaha

btw the vid wont load for me :(

EDIT! nm dayum thats nice. def get a new hopper and take that ramp chip out :tongue: ripp like a real man lol!

covert24
01-11-2006, 05:26 PM
lol. i always have it on semi but just wanted to see how fast it would go on auto. but dam this thing can rip like a mofo. i gotta work on my Walking tho. i havnt plaed a real game in a while. need to get the hang of it again.

aodsnyper
01-11-2006, 06:43 PM
i don't know if it's just the rocking trigger and how it works, but when you held in your trigger, your light shut off during the f/a. mine (using ramping) stays on. maybe it's the whole 2 switch thing.

justin

covert24
01-11-2006, 07:02 PM
nope it always turns off when u shoot

phatphil
01-11-2006, 07:34 PM
lol newbs and there thousand dollar guns. phfeeesh. they dont know the power that is held within the t-board. they just dont know.......
Try to not to diss other people's markers you know nothing about. In all honesty, a t-board adds some speed and ramping (with the ramping chip) to a Spyder. It's still a blowback, therefore it does not even compare to a high end gun. The stock board is already fast enough, and if you are using semi your rate of fire will be the same with either board. Nowadays, rate of fire isn't even an important factor in comparing guns since all mid and high end guns are shooting virtually the same speed, only limited by the users fingers.

covert24
01-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Try to not to diss other people's markers you know nothing about. In all honesty, a t-board adds some speed and ramping (with the ramping chip) to a Spyder. It's still a blowback, therefore it does not even compare to a high end gun. The stock board is already fast enough, and if you are using semi your rate of fire will be the same with either board. Nowadays, rate of fire isn't even an important factor in comparing guns since all mid and high end guns are shooting virtually the same speed, only limited by the users fingers.

lol dude im just messing around. i know a spyder cant even come close to a timmy or angel or any other amazing gun out there. but i was just impressed by the speed the t-baord has. never seen a board that i have owned do that. and i do know a good amount of information on all those hign end markers out there. and if i dissed anyone well sry. didnt mean it.