PDA

View Full Version : Your advice people

tater_salad
10-20-2006, 03:51 PM
I have decided to let you the people decide what I get first an Egg 3 or the VS2.

vwjimmy
10-20-2006, 04:00 PM
VS2 ftw!!!!!!!

vikingshadow
10-20-2006, 04:19 PM
What loader do you have currently? If you don't have an electronic loader, then getting a gun like the VS2 isn't going to make any difference because your gravity fed loader will still make it slow as me in a full court basketball game at halftime!

vwjimmy
10-20-2006, 04:23 PM
No marker is that slow Vike :)

Hossy
10-20-2006, 07:18 PM
What loader do you have currently? If you don't have an electronic loader, then getting a gun like the VS2 isn't going to make any difference because your gravity fed loader will still make it slow as me in a full court basketball game at halftime!

at halftime, you should be fine, cause your sitting down vike!

what gun do you have now?

and what loader do you have now?

PWNDuAgain
10-20-2006, 07:25 PM
get the VS2 and you can drop paintballs in the feedneck one at a time.

or get neither of the them. Get an A-5 and you get both an awesome gun and the loader

Nader
10-20-2006, 10:12 PM
*sigh*^^^

I see from your avvy you have a halo on your Timmy there....so if ya still have that....then get the VS2. :thumbup:

vikingshadow
10-21-2006, 05:56 AM
He told us that wasn't his gun (I think...)

You guys, come on. You know I would NEVER make it to half time! I'd have passed out 8 minutes into the first quarter!

Ace24
10-21-2006, 11:01 AM
VS2 first... You can always find a cheap Egg on PBN or here. (Although I think I just got scammed a second time... at least the first "Scammer" is "trying" to get out the tank)

mgsboy
10-21-2006, 07:53 PM
VS2 ftmfw.

(Although I think I just got scammed a second time... at least the first "Scammer" is "trying" to get out the tank)
Go post it immediatly in the theft report forum if you did. The people are real cool there and they usually help pretty well.

I'm an expert Pbn buyer/seller. :D

Good idea next time you buy/sell is to get the person's driver's license number and make them prove it's them (for example: have them give you the number, then have them take a pic holding their license with their face in view and also holding a piece of paper saying their username)....