PDA

View Full Version : Name my Fenix!

Ace24
10-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Ok well, I want to come up with a name for the Fenix. Its not a spimmy, so I cant call it that. So I desided to do what Dan has been doing with his markers and name it something.

Here are some ideas that I came up with, mostly plays on the two names.

(For those of you that dont know what kind of gun I have, its a Zippied Fenix *Same thing as a T-1 kit, just different trigger*)

stylinbeaver
10-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Zenix. I think Jimmy will agree also.:)

timmyshoota
10-19-2006, 07:41 PM
I voted Other.

I say you name it...

Zippied Fenix. :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
10-19-2006, 07:43 PM
You realize that naming you marker is not something to just do...

You need a reason for the name and the gun needs to feel right with the name...

But whatever floats your boat :)

Ace24
10-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Fine, burst my bubble. If that happens, its going to be named Maggie. For several reasons.

bamf-hacker
10-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Just letting you know I don't just pick names out of the blue... They all have a story behind them.

If you want to know you should have been in the KUSA Chat :)

but Ace you can call you marker what ever you like. It is yours

vikingshadow
10-19-2006, 07:53 PM
I don't name my markers for the simple fact I can't hardly remember my students names, and sometimes my own kids names - how would I remember the names of inanimate objects? It's just easier if I call them "shocker" or "angel" (guess those could be cool names!) or "phantom." Makes it easier for me and everyone around me....

Ace24
10-19-2006, 07:58 PM
I don't name my markers for the simple fact I can't hardly remember my students names, and sometimes my own kids names - how would I remember the names of inanimate objects? It's just easier if I call them "shocker" or "angel" (guess those could be cool names!) or "phantom." Makes it easier for me and everyone around me....
Yes but my gun doesnt have a name. I mean it does, but I dont feel like sitting there for 30 seconds saying the name.

"I own a Spyder Fenix, unknown brand maker Zip Kitted." That sounds weird.

I should name it Maggie though. Shes the girl I lost because of my relationshp with Holly, (My ex) and I have worked so long, had so much patience, and put alot of loving time into getting her back. (I've put alot of love and time, and patience and I almost lost my gun when someone tried to steal it that one time I went to play)

Hmm...

xafterlifex
10-19-2006, 11:15 PM
There ya go. You got a name and a meaningful story behind the name.:)

PWNDuAgain
10-20-2006, 04:21 AM
I still vote for Hi-Jinx

Berserker
10-20-2006, 04:53 AM
Do u slep with ur gun to? Stoopid naming guns. I finaly agre with vike on sumthin

vikingshadow
10-20-2006, 05:34 AM
Well, don't I feel good about my morning. Now, stop flaming - by the way, you need to do some serious groveling, because as soon as I can, you're gonna get banned again!

vwjimmy
10-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Zenix will be the "Marker Type".....
She can still be Maggie too :)

Ace24
10-20-2006, 07:11 AM
Fine, she will be Maggie the Zenix. (Dude sounds like I am talking about an alien from some kind of starwars movie lol.)

marvin-martian
10-20-2006, 10:05 AM
either call it "T-1ed Fenix" or "dont copy bamf by naming your markers"

Darkh2o
10-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Ace, PM'd you.:)

claustrophobia9
10-20-2006, 01:09 PM
"dont copy bamf by naming your markers"
for real, bamf is crazy enough to pull it off though...

newkid
10-20-2006, 05:03 PM
zenix reminds me of zena u no that one show...

Ace24
10-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I dont see how its coping Bamf... so everyone else out there in the world is a copier of Bamf when they think up a name for their gun?

I need a name for it, mainly because its nameless. There is no name for what I've constructed. Its not a Spimmy, and saying a Zipped Kit Fenix is too long and annoying. I want to keep it to a one word name.

Total90Oliver
10-22-2006, 06:23 AM
I voted for "Other", U should call your Fenix a real name, if you love it that much.

vikingshadow
10-22-2006, 09:18 AM
I dont see how its coping Bamf... so everyone else out there in the world is a copier of Bamf when they think up a name for their gun?

Actually, the only people I know that actually name their guns are people in the PHOG forums and here - and not that many if I recall correctly. Everyone I know in person just calls their guns "my gun." Oh, and people in the movie "Full Metal Jacket." :rolleyes:

However, if you need to call it something, you may copy me (and the few people I know (apparantly) and call it "my gun," or you can call it some fancy name that no one will remember anyways...

Ace24
10-22-2006, 10:45 AM
I dont want to call it something fancy. Thats the thing. I want to have a simple name that people will remember. They already know me by my gun... but they dont know what the gun is lol.

joe06
10-26-2006, 02:53 PM
how bout faith? i would have already named my promaster that but i havnt gone to the local shop for any ups yet...and i dont wanna name a stock gun...doesnt feel right....seems to be a matter of what u like to me but i guess zenix sounds cool.