PDA

View Full Version : Your Keys?

xtraking
10-18-2006, 11:35 AM
What do you have attatched to your keys? and how many keys you got on your key ring?
I got some hockey lanyard from awhile ago... but i dont like lanyards all that much, so im gonig to get some keychain later.
And i got 4 keys, car, guitar case, for my safe, and for work to open up.

durrell
10-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Car key, keyless entry remote, and house key. That's it. I can't stand big wads of keys.

Moe
10-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Car key, dorm building key, room key. I don't like keys either. I have them on a lanyard...but only the end of the lanyard.

shunut
10-18-2006, 11:41 AM
8 keys, True Value Rewards card, Car Insurance card, Albertson's Rewards card, Gym Membership Card, Key Chain that says "I didn't lose the keys this time I lost the whole damn car" (got that one after my last car was stolen) and last but not least my Viper SST Responder Car Alarm Remote.

I hate having a lot of keys but all that I have are necessary.

TheRedBarron
10-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Keys to the TL, Key to the Magnum, Key to my pickup, remotes for said cars, office ID, key to the house, key to my office, key to my office building, key to the shop, and the office for my shop, and the lockbox in my office. key to my trailor,key to my hitch on said truck, and a key to the box on the back of my truck.

each one of the car key chains is removable off the lanyard, and the office keys, house keys etc are on one small look of their own. I never take the whole lanyard with me. Generally just the car I am taking and my office keys.

bamf-hacker
10-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Dye lanyard, with Truck key, bed lock key, master cable tie down key, safe key, Jimmy Johnson house key, gun case key, 2gig swiss army knife thumb drive, speed pass

MatthewTheTheif
10-18-2006, 02:08 PM
house key, car key, truck key, keyless truck remote, little LED light, keychain that has my family crest/plaid pattern

all on a chain mail keychain thing on a carabiner

claustrophobia9
10-18-2006, 02:15 PM
key, fob, dye lanyard

marvin-martian
10-18-2006, 02:16 PM
key to my dads, key to my moms, truck key, and fobby thing

fishsticks
10-18-2006, 03:52 PM
key for my car ignition, key for the trunk of said car, front door house key, side door house key, key to my moms house, 3 work keys, alarm fob, Mopar keychain.

big_daddy_d
10-18-2006, 04:00 PM
trailer hitch key ( i don't own a hitch anymore), handcuff key, office lockbox key, house key, inlaws house key, office key, another office key, mailbox key, key to the saturn and hyundai, remote for saturn, flashlight, 1 gig jump drive, and beer bottle opener on some kind of c clamp for rapelling.

Ace24
10-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Since I dont have my own car yet... right now I have, two garage door keys, front and rear house door keys, and my bike lock key. ( I ride my bike alot) I also have a ARMY key chain thingy, and a Boarders Bookstore rewards card thing on it.

timmyshoota
10-18-2006, 04:08 PM
I've got 8. I used to have them attached to an Empire lanyard, but I use that for my straight shot squeegie now.

Honda key, Isuzu key, Mazda key, house key, camper shell for Mazda key, mailbox key, 2 locker keys at the bowling alley. No keys for work, they don't trust me. :dodgy:

chubb0rz
10-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Car key, keyless entry remote, and house key. That's it. I can't stand big wads of keys.
i'm with d on this, although i have one more for work, always have them in my pocket and its annoying to have alot.

durrell
10-18-2006, 08:28 PM
I also keep my Buck knife with me at all times. I've been in too many situations when I needed my knife, so I just carry it everywhere.

UKwithPride
10-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Key to unlock the truck, key to start the truck, key to the house, and my remote for the alarm on my truck.

Hoppy11
10-18-2006, 11:02 PM
I also keep my Buck knife with me at all times. I've been in too many situations when I needed my knife, so I just carry it everywhere.

Try doing that where I live now..

Anyways, Car keys, house key, dorm key, mail box key, bottle opener :D, and a Meijer reward card. I use a lanyard.. just because i lose my keys enough as it is and it makes them alittle easier to find.

RomeNYRR
10-19-2006, 07:09 AM
1 mailbox key, 1 apartment key, 1 swipe key to the gym, 1 key to my Dodge Caliber, and 1 key for the "club lock"

vwjimmy
10-19-2006, 07:25 AM
I have several different key rings....'Cars' ...'Shop'....'Bike'....etc....
Just a warning to you:
Heavy key rings can damage you vehicles ignition, and many ignitions now have sensors that detect a chip in the key itself. It can be quite expensive to repair.....so keep the keys that hang out of your ignition when you drive to a minimum! :)

TheRedBarron
10-19-2006, 07:33 AM
Just a warning to you:
Heavy key rings can damage you vehicles ignition, and many ignitions now have sensors that detect a chip in the key itself. It can be quite expensive to repair.....so keep the keys that hang out of your ignition when you drive to a minimum! :)
That is why I have several key rings. tied together on a lanyard that I remove when driving.

bamf-hacker
10-19-2006, 07:49 AM
Just a warning to you:

Humm so I should take the 5lb dumbbell off of my key chain :)

TheRedBarron
10-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Humm so I should take the 5lb dumbbell off of my key chain :)
You need that for your daily bench press.

bamf-hacker
10-19-2006, 07:52 AM
You need that for your daily bench press.

Barron, how many times do I need to tell you... Stop following me :)

ok back on topic:

xsgmike66x
10-19-2006, 04:46 PM
House key, Key to not working car, safe key, garage key, key to glove box in the non working car, a Pope key chain, and there all in size order...

DFSniper
10-21-2006, 08:29 AM
i have a US Army clip with keyring on it, my stairwell key, my apartment key, and a 128mb memory stick.

mgsboy
10-21-2006, 05:21 PM
I have car keys, car unlocker/locker, and a pink key chain thing that says Renee on it (the girl whom gave it to me at school).

Total90Oliver
10-21-2006, 05:26 PM
House Key's on a little Blue Buckle thingy, and that's it..lol